Hi I'm NEW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Trine Thunder, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Hi I'm NEW

Hopefully you all can help me figure out this league and get adjusted.

On other note, I understand I'm "The Freshman" and there is initiation rights almost everywhere
    but is there a reason that I don't get to play my first game (which is against Sandman)
    or am I missing something.

Feedback is appreciated,
    Thanks

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

nah, it was nothing against you. I just played the CPU before you had accepted the invite. I wasn't sure when you would join, and I try my hardest to get us advanced before the 3 day deadline (which hardly ever happens). Sorry again.

Yeah it may seem like a lot, position changes, recruiting and crap, but really the rules are to try and help the CPU.

The gameplay is basically just use commonsense and play fair.

3. Which 3 days do the advances take place?

And when I accepted the invite earlier today the game had not been played, maybe you were playing it then. Anyway, if you could send me a friend request on LIVE that would be appreciated

4. theSANDMAN215

yup I sent you one. There are no 3 days picked to advance, I just count 3 days after I advance and then advance.

We could go sooner, but we can never get all our games completed within 3 days.

5. theSANDMAN215

sorry about your Buckeyes.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah they should have covered that guy. All the shooters sitting at the 3 point line. Oh well go Badgers!!

7. tmac2345

tmac2345 Guest

Welcome Thunder and that was a great set of games last night. Gary Waters is takeing another mid-major Ohio team and making a run with them while the Buckeyes are going home. I love it.