High passes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by scared46, Aug 28, 2009.

1. scared46

scared46 Walk On

High passes

Hello peeps, I just noticed that there is some high passes just like in 08 PC. But, the only difference is that the QB throws it high no matter what. I see this early today with a game against Panthers and when I played another friend. Both times zone was called on defense (like cover2) and the wr just out jumped the defenders because the ball was thrown high.

Anyone else see this?

2. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Yeah depending ont he pass if you push up on the left analog stick even if your just trying to lead the Wr it will throw a high pass allot of times still just like 08 Pc. I have been playing around with holding L2 when passing offline instead of pushing on the analog stick and it seems to also lead a receiver maybe like precision or timing passing, but then again it could be in my head lol.

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if the WR is bigger or can jump better than a safety he should catch the damn ball over a safety, then again I have seen the opposite with Hester hes not tall and wont go up and get it therefore I throw more picks his way then I do with my other taller wr's...
    also if you just tap the pass button it will lob if you hold it its a bullet...

when are we going to move past the fact that the game does what its supposed to do and maybe your playcalling needs work.

4. Kan

Kan Walk On

Precision passing also doesnt work as well for qbs with poor accuracy (see Campbell). They will overthrow a ton...

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

yeah flacco overthrows a ton of passes. to me the big difference in the high pass is in this version i have seen just as many of them get picked off or knocked down as i have seen completed. in 08 the defense would never play it

6. gt86

gt86 Walk On

yeah Romo overthrows allot of deep passes he only has a 78 or 79 deep acc. aswell he will also overthrow allot of short and medium passes even though he has high 90's for those depending on the routes run. He will trow way to far or behind receivers if you try and throw timing passes right before the wr makes his cut

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

are you serious, or do you really just live on the rag?

8. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Aw shit he just pushed the button!!!!!!

9. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Hehehehe... Good Times had by all!

10. scarface

scarface Walk On

No Nate its just this nit picking garbage people post all the time, if they cant do this, its the game if they cant do that, its the game, and so on and so on and so on...

if a guy is a bad passer than yes he will be worse than a good qb, common sense, if you roll and try and pass he will be less accurate...
    Guys like Manning, Brady will be dead on guys like Campbell, Orton wont be.

11. cowboys2002

cowboys2002 Guest

(y)

12. scared46

scared46 Walk On

WTH!...Dude I wasn't nit picking at anything I just wondered if other seen this. I wasn't complaining or nit picking. So, go out and remove the rag as Nate mentioned and you will be fine.

13. scarface

scarface Walk On

nah man I am not on no rag just the fact its a game and people want so hard to point out what they fail to stop or are unable to do as BS gameplay.
    you can get mad or you can read it again and realize this isnt in response to just these 2 responses its from years of the same thing being said about this madden and years past maddens..

14. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Yet I do recall someone got so upset the other night with so-called Bs gameplay that they said they quit trying and playing in a scrim vs me the other night when we were suppose to be trying to see how all madden difficulty would play for the league

kettle meet pot

15. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Steve Smith owned your sluggish CB and Delhomo managed to get enough junk on the throw..I think the game got it just right.

16. scarface

scarface Walk On

You are right I would love to see how the game plays against all madden but when the same stuff is called over and over and over and over and over, thats not how you see all madden will play out.

Trying the same play 6 times and seeing it completed one time and then saying SEE THATS BS RIGHT THERE is not how I want to test Madden, I didnt gripe I didnt stop playing or even go against MEGA rules in the game I just said afterward I was not interested in the game and gave more than that one reason GT.

17. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

How are most guys communicating in game? microphone or online messages?

18. scarface

scarface Walk On

depends on who has what some Q some here some on the PS3

19. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Damn Scar, I don't know you but finally someone else got it, it's a game, people will do certain things they shouldn't, don't stoop to their level but at the same time adjust and shut it down, all will be fine... Rams 2-14, I got a lot to look forward too...:)

20. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

I got a mic but I dont recommend talking during the game unless you know the guy. If you don't know your opponent, it could become very interesting.

21. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Mike, I read that, and it's the hardest I laughed in a week.

22. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Styk believe me I was laughing as I typed it in.

23. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

It's good to have the chatter back. :)