1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Highest Rated Recruit Signed So Far...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Jul 24, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Who is for you?

1223. Evans, Travis OLB ***
    Won recruiting battle over Wyoming, UL-Lafayette and Rice.

2. TJM

TJM Walk On

My best recruit is probably either #24 SS in the country in Brandon Anderson, Top 1000 DT Cameron Lewis, and between 2 - 3* QBs, 1 a scrambler, 1 a pocket passer.

Tulane has 11 3* left on the board with Tulane #1 (3 of them Soft Commits, a few more near 100% committed, and the rest are all green). Unfortunately I only have 10 schollies left, so I'm gonna have to revoke 2 schollies, which breaks these players virtual little hearts. Unfortunately we can not oversign like the entire SEC does every year. I wish I wouldnt of offered my 2 ** that I have committed from the beginning. You live you learn.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

WOW TJM, it sounds like you have the hard life. lol I wish I had to fear about over-signing!

I've landed two 2* recruits. A SS John Smith and C Antoine Campbell. Neither are team needs but right now I'll take what I can get! I have 19 seniors but it's not looking so good for me landed more than a few (decent) recruits.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I am a bit concerned about over signing. Trying to leave wiggle room for end of year new recruits and potential transfers. I have 15 projected spots left and 14 guys have me number 1 (11 are 3 stars). I had a few offers I had to back off on.

5. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

I have a question......

Has anyone ever been able to sway a soft commit? I'll feel bad if this is a normal occurrence, but I have never been able to change a soft commits' mind. I think the idea is good; that you should focus on one recruit more because they are about to commit to someone else. But it seems like it is the same thing as a hard commit in the game.

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

signed so far
    3 star G Matt Davis

recruiting a 3 star wr that is 930 overall

I am sitting with about 9 softs so my 14 available are going to be gobbled up here soon. I am going to leave one open for transfer or offseason I think

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

My top recruit is a mere 2* CB. I have a slim hope of signing a 4* ATH, but I've thrown everything including the kitchen sink at him and I can't gain anymore ground on USC as I'm about 400 points behind. 3* TE Morgan is my best recruit left and I'm in direct competition with UNLV and Wyoming.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Not one god damn guy yet so piss off you sissies!

9. TJM

TJM Walk On

It seems like every team has 1 or 2 a year. Didnt Akron get a new stadium a couple years ago. It must be tough in with all that competition from Kent State and Toledo and Ohio

• Like Like x 1
  10. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I'm with ya man. Who would want to go to North Texas? 0 recruits

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

yeah I think this will be it's third season.

12. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Just instant commit number 715 C. Edwards an ATH from the state of Texas.

13. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

bonner - we are absolutely killing it in Texas. I got no probs grabbing UT's sloppy seconds.

14. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I just found a 2 star qb, C+ speed, C+ throw acc and C arm (sounds bad but if you look at my qbs...he may start)

Best part his name....Claude Love

• Like Like x 1
  15. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Who does not love sloppy seconds! It's a glorious feast we are at.