Highlight Issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TJM, Jul 21, 2011.

1. TJM

TJM Walk On

I am having no luck with highlights or even my game summary/stats being sometimes being uploaded to the site.

1. During in game play, I go to make a highlight after every touchdown. Well after 2 highlights it says I cant save anymore. However after the game I can save them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It never uploads them right after when I am on the highlight screen. It gives me a "This file is damaged."
    [​IMG]

3. Then I go to do it again and it seems like its working and says "Encoding Highlights.." and it just sits there and eventually freezes. Do not let the 2/5 fool you as the 1st one sometimes seems to work but eventually it doesnt (let it sit for 30 minutes before and still never worked, doesnt even let me X our to cancel it)
    [​IMG]

4. Then I have to restart my PS3, sit there and wait for it all to load up, go back into my highlights and upload the videos 1 by 1. However, they do not upload to my Game Story on the Dynasty site but to my own EA page which you can see them: http://www.easports.com/player-hub/media/PS3/TMaluchnik

Theres a lot of bugs and issues with this game and the server off the field.

Anyone else having this problem?

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i think everyone is having this problem. I will say: 1) thanks a ton Tanner for continuing to try and to be responsible in your efforts here and 2) please everyone keep trying. it takes 2 seconds to do and they will fix the bug soon enough to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TJM

TJM Walk On

Just wanted to make sure its not isolated to my damn game and that I am trying to follow the rules. I did have an awesome KR where my KR bulled over a LB somehow and went on for 97 yards, and a few key block runs.

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Same issues that Tanner had, with video highlights this am......until EA fixes it vids can not be done...

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Same issues Tanner.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

since i have been on vacation, it's all i can do to get the game. will work harder on videos when i return this weekend.

7. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

This has been the most annoying thing right now. EVERY game the error message pops up while my highlights are loading, and it only happens while the videos are being posted. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. Maybe when the new sight (which looks awesome) is up it will be fixed. I think one of the coolest things is to see other people's plays (even if it's only 5).

8. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Any eta on that new site coming up?

9. TJM

TJM Walk On

I dont think until sometime in August. Some feature for Dynasty I think is supposed to be released then which works in conjunction with the new dynasty layout.

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

new site?

11. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

You said you saw it? Any place I can take a peeksy?

12. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Yeah the new online dynasty site. You can see a preview on the current one near the top of the page. It says "coming soon." It looks a lot better. It will be a much needed upgrade.

13. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea my guess is that the switch over or upgrade is what has called all the problems. the new site does look awesome.