Highlight Request

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Dec 22, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Highlight Request

Hey guys,

I want to take highlights from all the PS3 Leagues here and make a reel for us. I’d like to do a weekly one. So whether your playing a User or CPU game, save several (or up to five) highlights for me and just upload them to your Easportsworld accounts. Then shoot me the link via PM to your Easportsworld account and I will personally download them to make the highlight reels.

That’s all you have to do is just save them in game and upload them. You don’t have to put them on Youtube or anything. Just shoot me the link via PM and I will go from there.

You only have to send me your Easportsworld link once, and I will save it for future highlights. You just have to give me a heads up via PM or my AIM (Dschad523) to let me know when you have new highlight’s for each week.

I encourage everyone to pitch in with highlight’s. The more highlight’s the better. I think it will be something nice for all the PS3 leagues. So please pitch in. It’s not very hard to do.

***Just a FYI for the Cream of the Crop members. Your highlight’s will still be incorporated with the weekly radio show also***

When you send me a link for highlights. Send me also the following info too:

League
    User or CPU game (if user game, specify the TF player)

Thanks,

G-Unit

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

yo bump..