Highlight thread for week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 22, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Highlight thread for week 7

Sorry guys, I a super busy week and just wasn't able to get the last highlights that were turned in. Thank you to those guys who done them though.

Here is the thread to post your highlights from your week 7 game.

The way this works is you save a highlight after you create them after your game is done before you report it to the franchise.

After creating and saving up to 5 highlights you quit and report your game to the franchise.

After that you go to the 'My Madden' option on the main screen of Madden (not the franchise, get out of the franchise), go to 'my videos' and L1 over to 'franchise' and then UPLOAD all of your highlights to EA.

After this you go to this website: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/e...eoMashupCanvas and log in with your EA information. Its pretty simple. Please post the links to each individual highlight that you have and not the highlight video. The problem with those videos is it does not allow me to download all of the highlights, so i need each individual link.

Hit me up if you have question. (y)

If this ends up just being me and Claven again this week then I'll just nix it, totally up to you guys.

Thanks!