Archived Highlight Uploading Trouble

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Sep 9, 2011.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

it seems if you transfer fail it will auto throw out the results

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hum bug......lol atleast Bear is honest lol. But, damn i feel cheated...not because he had an advantage but week 2 I had x2. I would have known who to spend time on, lol.

I took that pic so you guys know I wasn't cheesing you. I thought the patch worked so I tried the game on my router (which was a issue b4) second game I direct connected and the scores went through without a issue. Now I have to find a way to encode and upload video....

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

load them one at a time, or it freezes...i froze 5 times before i tried that method

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i didn't get one and story recap gets stuck at 64%

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

are you hitting no and making your own highlights? they will always go to your hd freeze, dynasty wire or not.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yes i hit no...to do my own highlights

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

and there is nothing in the legacy tab? you should be able to look at the highlights offline in your legacy tab they save to profiles before the wire

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I can see the videos no problem...just having an upload issue...and server issues

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

if its freezing thats just the ps3, i get freezes also just have to keep trying, photos are fine videos will freeze while uploading thats why i do one at a time

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Moved these posts into their own spots due to them starting to begin their own conversation in the Recap thread. Fellas, feel free to start threads... in fact, I encourage that:)

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i knew ur were gonna move it so i got a little lazy lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. smace767

smace767 Walk On

i got the same thing. my story and highlights are MIA

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you dont have to be in the OD's to get highlights, the highlights always save if the game counts or not, you can load them to easports.com from anymode, from anymode

15. smace767

smace767 Walk On

the ea sports site only holds the last 6 you manually saved. If you dont save videos at the end of the game, there gone. You might have the auto photos, but you wont have videos. and for anything to be on the ea sports site you have to go to your menu pick any game type and see what you have saved for any game mode you played and load them to the ea site

16. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea so why not take the time after the game to save vids and pictures?

17. smace767

smace767 Walk On

You must have missed it.

We both or atleast i saved my stuff after the game, went through and picked the plays, and during the first part of the upload it gets stuck at 65%. Nothing else you can do but back out and hit exit again. In the end i had to Quit the game and when you get back to the OD the story is gone and the videos didnt save.
    At least the old error you could hit just save this video only and upload one at a time, and delete the bad pics and everything was there. or at the least u had a story.

Also videos that are on the dynasty site are not saved on the EAworld site. you have to save them to the EA world site from the manage your EA stuff menu in the games main menu.

You need the EAworld embed link to make a youtube video. If you dont see the vid in the dynasty web site its not on your hard drive.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thats why I'm just recording my games now and editing. That probably won't last long though.