Highlight Videos

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Jan 11, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I see people being able to post up video highlights of games and getting like all their highlights onto one video, how do people do that? As opposed to putting like 5 or 6 or 7 video clips up. So when I get highlights in GMFL or for here I can make a video like that.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Windows live movie maker. download video from ea convert it with an flv converter. then put the converted videos on movie maker upload it to youtube. thats how i do it anyways but got to win to make videos so i havent made any yet

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thanks, i was able to figure it out with some help from XLenceofXQtion doing something similar to it.

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Pigging backing off nutter I would like to know what equipment you guys are using to record games. antcap24 Keller Shaun Mason I know you guys have something. Im looking for something that I can record my games with while playing in HD. I need specifics like quality, price, software and things of that nature.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This is what I use.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

For me I actually use a webcam to record the games. I started doing it the second half of the season. But for the clips I use the highlights, but like I wanted to get the safety I got and the big sack before hand. So I may have to use the webcam video for highlights.

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I use a device called a "Dazzle" It cost like $35 bucks at Best Buy. It was real easy to hook up and be able to use the software to edit clips.