Highlights and Goals of the Week

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Friz, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Gentlemen of Tradition Futbol Serie - next season I'd like to bring back something I'd run previously while I was here - Goals of the Week. During the matchweek (Wednesday to Wednesday), all goals scored in official TF Serie games played are eligible to be goal of the week. BUT, it is up to you as the player of the game to submit them.

How it works: The Wednesday the matchweek opens, I will post a submission thread. You play your games, save your favorite goal highlights, and upload them to that thread. Include the goalscorer's name and team, and if you'd like tell us about the goal, or just let the video speak for itself. When the matchweek closes, so do submissions and the next week's submissions thread will open up. All submissions from the past week will move to a new thread for voting. Every league member gets one vote, most votes wins goal of the week.

Well I'm glad you asked. Here is how to to upload highlights in 9 easy steps for dummies (complete with way more pictures than necessary :woot: )

1. When the game ends, before leaving the game, go to Match Highlights. Find the goal, watch the replay, and press triangle to Save it. When prompted, go ahead and just load that sucker straight to EA Sports website.

2. Now here is the tricky part. You might want to go to www.easportsfootballclub.com to find your video. You might even be told that is where your video is. Well, you can't download your video from there...so instead just march straight over to www.easports.com and sign in. You should see something like this...click your name from here.

[​IMG]

3. Now does your screen like this? If it doesn't go try step 2 again, but since you did it correctly, why don't you click that Media tab now.

[​IMG]

4. Now we're rolling. See your video yet? If not simplify by using the drop down to go Straight to FIFA 14. Got it now? Good, click on it.

[​IMG]

5. Look at that! There's your video! And a handy little button to download it too. You know where this is going right? God help you if you don't...download your video.

[​IMG]

6. Make sure you select Save File when prompted. I typically save my videos to my desktop for easy access, but just make sure you know where its saving to. If you're not prompted on where to save it, check your downloads folder. You will need to find it again very soon. When your video file is saved on your computer, head over to www.youtube.com and log in.

7. Well here we are at YouTube, and there is your upload button right in the top bar.

[​IMG]

8. Now its easy. Click upload. Find your file. Watch YouTube do all the work.

[​IMG]

9. Now you have a link to your video on YouTube. Well, good news, you can embed YouTube videos on this forum! Go to the Goals of the Week submission thread. Click the button below to embed media onto your post. Then just paste the link in the box that comes up. Your video will now be posted in your reply to the thread.

[​IMG]

Now, considering just how easy that was, lets start seeing highlights! Any questions or problems just reply here. First week for Goals of the Week will begin with International Friendlies after Christmas!

• Like Like x 11
  2. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
  3. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

Cool, thanks for doing this. I'll be uploading my crappy goals :)

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Glad to have you back Friz

5. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Very nice and sp true way too many pics :D

6. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    haha yes i know, but no excuses for anyone not knowing how to do it! and it wasn't any extra work grabbing pictures, i just walked through it once and captured images along the way. SnagIt is the best tool ever, makes things so easy

7. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

Southampton 4-0 Corinthians

You are scaring me Friz :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.