highlights broken?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

highlights broken?

just played my week 1 game, and i wansnt having this issue before, and to be honest i wasnt paying that close of attention in my play now games, but is everyone elses highlights starting halfway through the play and making the highlights look like crap? doesnt do any play justice if you only see the sprint to the endzone.....

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

no probs with my highlights Aaron...

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I know what you're talking about Aaron.

Doug, It only seems to affect the longer plays. The shorter plays are just fine. For instance, the highlights from our week one game. For both of my interceptions, the highlight starts after the ball is thrown. In the case of the pick 6 by Haden, you can't even tell it was an interception.

If I am not mistaken, the same thing happened last year and then they came out with a patch to make the longers plays start earlier in the highlights.

4. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

not sure why this is happening. I saw some of Ian's highlights & they all started for the start of the play. I'm guessing since that hump works at EA he can do that. The rest of us clowns will have to wait for a patch

5. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

doug, your not seeing it cuz all your plays belong in a 3 and out series ;) . i giess what i was saying was though EVERY highlight was like that, even the really short plays, where i literally got a 1.75 second highlight or sumthin. lol

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

HA HA, Aaron. That's some funny stuff right there. I actually see what you mean now. I uploaded my highlights from my game with Jim and posted them on the LeagueDaddy page. As you can see, there are several that begin mid-play. :(