Highlights question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Noknee, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Highlights question

Is there a reason everyone's highlight videos come up as BORKED for me? I'm also having trouble loading them which is why my summaries have been delayed.

2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

As i was trying to figure it out, i first just had the link to the video, then i got that borked msg, until i final realized that you pretty much have to use youtube and follow these steps i posted in the Wisc summary thread:

for youtube videos.

once you have the video uploaded on youtube.

on the right side of the video you will see a box labeled embed.

right mouse click in the box and it should select everything in the box. right click again and copy the stuff in that box.

go back to your thread post and where you want the video select the youtube wrap box on the far right of the msg toolbar.

select or move the mouse cursor in between those youtube labels and paste what you copied off of youtube.

you can preview to see but it should be a video in that spot on your post. I just did my first one yesterday and at first i tried to use photo bucket and only had the link, then when i tried to save the video in the thread i got borked, until i figured it out and embedded the youtube videos..

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Is anyone having problems getting highlights to easportsworld from PS3? It said first video downloaded successfully but isn't there. After that I couldn't do anything at all.

Also is anyone else having problems logging into easportsworld? My password was saved in computer and easportsworld isn't accepting it. Never had issue before.