Highlights

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by bawvu97, Dec 19, 2010.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Please post your favorite beer assuming you are 21 or over haha. I go with Dogfish 60 minute IPA :)

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hmm... Great Lakes Elliot Ness...

[​IMG]

3. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Gonna have to try that Rich assuming i can find it here in FL

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Prob not... its a Cleveland Brew... kinda like Sam Adams Winter Ale

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

312, its a Goose Island beer. Had it at House of Blues in Chicago and once or twice back here in Ohio since then. But, since I'm a college student, I usually drink Miller High Life or Bud Light haha. Did experiment with quite a few different things during my 3 weeks in Chicago though. Found out that darker beers are not for me at all.

6. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Would you all believe me if I told you I've never had a drink of beer in my life (or liquor, wine, etc.)?

7. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

you youngens and your artsy fartsy fruitcake beer. I remember back in college when people would butch up by drinking Guiness, Killians or whatever 14 dollar six pack they really couldnt even afford...just to look cool. I'm 34, own two buisnesses and only leave my house to have a goodtime. And yet I drink Miller Highlife. IT's only 5.99 a twelver :) But of course the real answer to the question. Is any cold beer period.......unless your Eurotrash and you enjoy drinking the hot tree sap lager that smells like foot and taste like ass.

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I will actually believe that. Probably not a bad idea haha.... I would say that 95% of the mistakes I have made in my life were alcohol related. :eek:

BGSU was not a good lesson in moderation.

9. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

same here, but i would also say 95 % of my favorite times...tailgating, games, parties, fishing, boating, beer league softball and camping and all the other bullshit were also alcohol enhanced....and thats just the ones i remember...lol

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

My go to is Mich. Ultra but when i'm feel like something different I go the Sam Adams of the season (Winter Lager, Octoberfest, etc.)

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I never drank one until 2 years ago, and its still not something I do a ton. Its usually just a go out with friends and drink a couple type of thing. Haven't really been too intoxicated more than once or twice since after the 4th of July.

Haha I could see how that would not help. I have a bunch of friends that go there and have been down there a few times since its so close. There is always something alcohol related going on somewhere.

12. bawvu97

Featured Threads:

Lol i am 36 and i wouldnt consider IPA fruity haha

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Dogfish 60, Sierra Nevada are both excellent. Have you had the 120 minute? That was a little thick for my tastes.

14. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    @dakota7 havent had 120 since i can get 6 beers for the same cost as 4 haha

15. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Whatever's on special! lol... I live in a big city and the cost of beer is crazy you can go to a bar and they will really look you in the eye and say $7.50...

So it's all about whatever is on special at that particular bar that night...

I don't really drink at home too often tend to drink when I'm go out which I do often for happy hours, social events etc... Drinking at home for ME lmao with my outside drinking schedule I'd be an alcoholic in no time

16. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Blue Moon is usually my beer of choice unless I am on being cheap... then I go for Bud Light or Nati Light (coincidence?) but anything cold is the beer for me... I know I never did the intro thing but if I had... you would know that the life of a professional wrestler includes lots... and lots... of BEER!

17. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

Saw this thread and had to weight in as I love drinking beer

Micro: Shorts' Key Lime Pie Ale (from Michigan its unbelieveable)
    Mass Market: Miller Lite
    Fruity: Leinenkugle Summer Shandy
    Cheap: Old Stlye or Natty Light (too close to call)

If any of you get it, Founder's IPA is good as well.

18. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

19. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Hey guys, if we could get 2-3 highlights each up on to easportsworld.com by week 6-7 it would be greatly appreciated it. I want to try to put together a leaguewide highlight video, and I don't think its possible to pull them off dynasty wire. All you have to do is go to My NCAA, and then view highlights, or something along those lines, then hit A on the video you want to upload and click upload. Once I get it done, I would like to post it over in the Locker Room section of the forums, along with in here. I also would like to do another one at the end of the season too.

Let me know if this is a good idea/bad idea, if you would rather do it more often/less often. I'm open to whatever.

20. Hunt0716

Hunt0716 Walk On

I think that's a great idea, but anytime I sign in on any EA site, I just get a blank screen or server error message (depending on which browser I'm using). It's incredibly frustrating because I can't do anything online dynasty related on the web site.

21. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

you don't have to sign in to the site to upload them. You upload the highlights from the game.

22. Hunt0716

Hunt0716 Walk On

Yeah, I can do that. But I can't do anything with them after that. Can the rest of the league access them without me being able to sign in?

23. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah we just have to go to your username on easportsworld.com and we can download the videos from there. That's how Clay gets them into the youtube videos that he puts in the Gameday posts I believe, and how I'll hopefully get them all together into a video. I haven't played with Movie Maker a whole lot, other than a video I put together for Glory Days that ended up with a green bar across half the screen. So hopefully I can fix that and get something that works lol.