highyella

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

highyella

I'm replacing highyella from the league.

I've played mostly every one of you, and have got solid game play. I can't accept what he ran on defense, and he can't accept to change it.

In fact, we argued on live last night for a long time, and I couldn't even here my self think because he was talking over me non stop.

Long story short, he ran Dime 3-2-6, pinched the DEs who were in contain, and ran man press. Of his 46 defensive plays that I wasn't in the wildcat (3 or 4) he ran that specific play 29 times. 29/49, and the other 4 times he didn't he simply reblitzed one of the DEs (audibled to a zone once).

Two reasons why this should not exist in our leagues.

1. Mixing it up, blah blah blah....he did none of that.
    2. When you pinch the DL and have the DEs contain it confuses the blocking AI. What I mean by that is the blocking assignments change, but when the DE comes out of no where now the tackle doesn't know who to block and he gets right by him untouched making it impossible to run the ball.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully every can get a good understanding of what I am talking about above. Either way, I'm done with it..

I'll definately be picking up one of the more veteran guys..

2. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I did say i was gonna change it next time we play,and I told you the reason why I picked contain it wasnt for the intended purpose to screw up the AI.I dont understand how,we talked all night last night and then you said i refused to changed it,when you brought it to me after the game was over.I even said it over and over im not trying to agrue with you while we were on live,But if thats how you feel ,ill bow out of your dynasty.

just an FYI everytime He had 4 WR or more was when i did the 326,I wasnt running it for everything he pulled out, I tried to match the number of Wrs on the feild with Cb while still maintaining a spy

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

What is Ravedown's status?

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Should be still around. I know he dropped T3, but no indications of dropping this one..

5. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Nope not dropping this dynasty, but will be ditching BG ASAP

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I hope my original post was detailed enough, and everyone got a good understanding of why I am booting highyella.

This play is cheese. Yet, he argues that it is not.

He was unable to talk with me reasonably about the situation at all. At one point, I told him to hold on, took of my headset, had to think of what it was I wanted to say before going back to the convo. He was talking over me non stop, and the conversation was only going in circles.

Doing what he did with pinching the DL, etc screws the AI blocking logic. Look at the picture!

You don't run the same exact play 29/49 times. If you want a play with a QB spy then hot route a guy to do it in a different play. If you want the DEs to contain sometimes, do it from different formations and such..not every play, and don't pinch the DL. Why does the DL need to be pinched? To not give up the run...How and why should a 3-2-6 D with only one player assigned to stopping the run be able to stop the run?

"Because it's a video game!!!"

It's not real life, yet that's what this site is all about.

At this point, the situation can not be resolved and it is best that he find somewhere else to play. I hope that he will do a better job at listening to other people talk, and won't continue to run this crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.