HK Back End Buzz

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hard Knockers...

We are in the home stretch of another season in this MAJESTIC league.

Some teams are locked into the playoffs, others are fighting for the last Wildcard spots...and some are twiddling their thumbs asking, "Are we there yet?" like Ice Cube.

Some intense games are ahead before the postseason and offseason begin.

Let's Generate some Buzz in the Back End of the season.

Who are the favorites?

What teams will slip into the playoffs in the final weeks?

When it comes to those sitting on the outside looking in...what is their next move? Draft, Free Agency, Resignings....what are the key moves that need to be made to get them into the playoff picture next year.

I will break down EVERY 32 teams Needs later, but HK wants to hear from the Knockers on their opinion of their comrades.

• Like Like x 2
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

AFC favorite is Denver by far.

I think NFC will be either Seattle or Tampa in the Super Bowl.

Interested to see what happens in that AFC South.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I do agree with these 3 teams as being "favorites" ...

As well I think Denver is the favorite in the AFC, but can't count out a team like Miami. KC and the Bengals are lighting up the scoreboard, but the issue here is they are lighting up both sides of the scoreboard. Their defenses haven't been stellar and I think they rely heavily on the run game...which could be controlled by a good defensive unit like Denver or Miami. I think the Dolphins have the best shot at knocking off Denver if it gets to that point and their QBs stay healthy.

On the flip side, Seattle and TB met once. I'm not sure if that was a sim, cpu, or user game but if TB wants a shot they need to cut the turnovers out. Gtg, you don't give yourself enough credit either as being a contender as well. Opposite of Cincy and KC, your defense has been what leads your team to success.

I also believe that the Dallas Cowboys are a dark horse, as they have quietly played phenomenal football on BOTH sides of the ball.

Unfortunately for the NFC...and the league....is Frisk is playing his games when he isnt watching his team win the Super Bowl....which just gave him more motivation.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

As well I think Denver is the favorite in the AFC, but can't count out a team like Miami. KC and the Bengals are lighting up the scoreboard, but the issue here is they are lighting up both sides of the scoreboard. Their defenses haven't been stellar and I think they rely heavily on the run game...which could be controlled by a good defensive unit like Denver or Miami. I think the Dolphins have the best shot at knocking off Denver if it gets to that point and their QBs stay healthy.

On the flip side, Seattle and TB met once. I'm not sure if that was a sim, cpu, or user game but if TB wants a shot they need to cut the turnovers out. Gtg, you don't give yourself enough credit either as being a contender as well. Opposite of Cincy and KC, your defense has been what leads your team to success.

I also believe that the Dallas Cowboys are a dark horse, as they have quietly played phenomenal football on BOTH sides of the ball.

Unfortunately for the NFC...and the league....is Frisk is playing his games when he isnt watching his team win the Super Bowl....which just gave him more motivation.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well son of a bitch

7. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    AFC South and AFC East are gonna go down to the wire. The teams that miss the postseason from those divisions have every right to be angry.

The Eagles and Giants play this week, the loser is probably out of the running for the NFC East crown.

I think Broncos vs. Bucs is definitely the most likely matchup.

Falcons, Giants/Eagles, Jaguars, Bills, are the teams that could sneak in to the playoffs.

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I would say the Favorites going forward are Denver and Miami in the AFC.

Right now you cannot count out the Colts, it looks like Guy has got a potent offense, and it is all starting to click. If he can get in the playoffs look out.

On the NFC side, I believe it's seattle or NO all the way. GTG has a shot with his Bears too, I just believe the Saints and Seahawks are a tick above. I like what Knicks is doing with Dallas, but the loss to the Ravens this week was a stinger.

As far as my team..I am just ready for the damn offseason.........

• Like Like x 1
  9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Good call on the Saints. Capp is a very strong, good player.

10. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I like the giants to make some noise, under rated roster and has already beaten some big teams. Falcons have big games left with NYG STL and Philly. Control my own fate but smart money is on a team with a softer schedule.

11. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Cowboys will win the NFC East, but I think their passing offense holds them back from representing the NFC. I also think the winner of the Giants-Eagles game this week makes the playoff as a wildcard team. The Seahawks, when they want to, can beat the crap out of any team in the NFC IMO, and I think Frisk will get them back to the Superbowl after they made it there in the simmed season.

AFC side everything runs through Denver. Wasn't Denver - Seattle the simmed superbowl too? Would be interesting to see them play this season.

12. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

AFC- I don't think anything happens to Denver, strong looking team thus far. Miami would give them a good run at this point with that defense of his and would actually be a game i'd pay to watch _MG_ make it happen and i'll wire you a dollar

NFC- Easy to overlook the Bears at this point, look at that division (sorry guys). But they would be a good one to keep an eye on. As for who I see as a favorite, would be Seattle. He won over TB earlier this year and if he wants to play he has the best squad and sticks.

Others- I'm also interested in AFC South and East, south just because I belong there. But both divisions could have some interesting story's down the line. NFC South, East and West are all pretty close as well.

As for Titans, we are lacking a lot of consistency from the team. One week we can shut down the run, next week we are giving up 200 yards. Same with offense, one week we can run next week we are throwing because CJ goes for 20 yards on 20 carries. We are trying to build an identity in this release, this will be the last season with the OC and DC even, but we have our eyes set on a good OC to come in and control the offense and get us going where we want.

Other Titans note, our # 2 WR is coming back in the coming weeks, will provide help with this weak WR core.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Finally someone posting solely about the shitty teams that need to be fixed

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I don't care who the favorite in the AFC is really.

On the NFC side, I believe Seattle will win. He is my favorite to win it all.

My team is going through one of those underachieving years. Our passing and Running game needs to be revamped. Our biggest need is a WR. However, resigning EJ Manuel, Robert Woods, Gio Bernard, Kiko Alonso, Chris Gragg, Larry Warford and Duke Williams. Might move Mario Williams during this offseason.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Right now Bucs vs Seahawks is 2-1 hawks with Bucs win coming in the divisional round of season 1.