HK Breaking News

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thirdalarm, Oct 14, 2014.

1. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    HK Associated Press brings you all the latest and greatest league shocking news first hand in this thread. Post up your offseason moves, draft stories or any HK rumors here first. We can rank these stories quarterly as they progress throughout the season. Let it flow HK. Hard Knocks

• Like Like x 3
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    AJ Green is South Beach bound
    Miami AP; The Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals have agreed to a deal that will send WR AJ Green to South Beach in exchange for a 2015 1st round selection, DT Randy Starks, OLB Jelani Jenkins and LG Shelly Smith. Team owners Thirdalarm and Rhight were in discussions this week to work out a deal before Thursdays draft. Cincinnati beefs up its defense and acquires a 1st rounder next season and the Dolphins get a superstar #1WR that team owner Thirdalarm has always coveted in HK. This is the first big move in Miamis Madden15 release to keep up with the defending Super Bowl Champs G_T_G and the Patriots. The emerging AFC East looks to make some noise with Mogriffjr and the Jets looking to spend big this offseason,while the Dolphins are not going to let themselves be left in the dust. This is the first of many stories to come in HK Season II.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

A decision to place the #10 pick on the block will come before 9:30 CT.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Sent you an offer on GroupMe

6. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    Where do the Chiefs go at #1?
    HK AP; With draft day just over 24 hours away the Kansas City Chiefs are sitting on the #1 pick in the first HK draft of Madden15. Picking #1 overall needs to be a homerun, something that can change your franchise and not just fill a hole. There are two directions this pick can go and we have our own Todd McShay and Mel Kieper jr here to debate the pick.

Mel; "with the plague of progression in Madden15 infesting players this offseason Chiefs QB Alex Smith went from a serviceable NFL QB to someone I wouldn't want serving me pancakes at IHOP, they have to address the QB position. They brought in Kirk Cousins to compete with Aaron Murray and Chase Daniel but Im not sure any of those guys are the answer for the Chiefs this season. In the draft you can take a look at Strong arm QB Cory "The Richuation" Richardson out of Auburn, he has an NFL arm but seems to struggle a bit on the deep ball. Richardson is an athlete who can move around the pocket to avoid the blitz, I think he might be the answer. Kaelin Patterson out of Penn St is very similar in size at juts over 6 feet tall a very mobile QB. If you want to talk NFL arm you have to look at Jordan Espinosa out of Texas A&M he stands 6'4 216 pounds, not as mobile he is more of a true pocket passer but he can make all the throws in the NFL".

Todd; "Well Mel its my job to disagree with you and make fun of your hair, but I do agree with you on the ridiculous regression that teams are facing but the position that has been affected the most has to be wide receiver, I mean its like a zombie apocalypse all of a sudden NFL athletes forgot how to run? That is why the Chiefs need to go WR here at #1, and look no further than Florida States Khari McCown, 6'3 frame 222 lbs and blew away scouts at the combine with an impressive 40 time. He has the speed, size, hands and jumping ability to make an immediate impact in HK. Dwayne Bowe is so slow right now that im not sure he could mow my lawn with out it growing back before he finished".

Mel; "Well Todd I hope a Lion escapes from the zoo and mauls you before the draft"

Todd: "Your hair helmet sucks"

More offseason news to come...........

• Like Like x 5
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Espinosa is a serious baller

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

that florida state wr does sound great find out for sure Thursday night (y)

• Like Like x 2
  9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

BRADY HEADED TO THE LOU?

[​IMG]
    BREAKING: Jay Glazer is reporting that Tom Brady, fresh off his latest Super Bowl victory, is being moved by the Patriots to the St. Louis Rams in exchange for 2 4th round draft picks (2015, 2016). Word is that Brady is really showing his age in offseason workouts, and the Patriots weren't willing to give Brady the reigns for another go. As of right now, the Patriots starting QB is Jimmy Garoppolo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    Brady next season​

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Brady isn't worth TWO fourths at this stage of his career ... good riddance nonetheless ... one less weapon I have to worry about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    If anyone is looking to move up, I'm taking offers on the #6 pick.

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Guys dropping names like its okay smh

14. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Minnesota Ships Adrian Peterson to the Big Easy!

[​IMG]

The Vikings and Saints agreed in principal to a deal to send RB Adrian Peterson to the Saints in return for ROLB Junior Gallette, the Saints 3rd round pick, and their 1st round pick in 2016. The trade was ratified late last night by the trade committee and is expected to be processed some time this afternoon!​

• Like Like x 2
  15. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You have no idea how happy this makes me.

• Like Like x 4
  16. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    I aim to please.

17. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I wish I could keep him

18. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Money problems I'm guessing?

19. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Pretty much.

20. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Redskins Trade Up to 10th Pick in Draft
    After being in negotiations for the past few days, Washington and Atlanta have agreed to a deal that will allow the Redskins to trade up to the 10th pick in the upcoming draft. The Falcons will receive Washington's 2015 1st (29th OVR) and 3rd round pick (93rd OVR) and 2016 1st Round pick. No word on what player Washington is eying but it is believed this gives them the best opportunity to snag him according to draft projections for picks 1-9.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  21. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Says the dude who cut Big Ben like a high school c teamer.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Don't need much of a QB to run the Pats offense :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The only requirements are a pulse and the ability to turn and to hand the ball off.

• Like Like x 2