HK DIVISION POWER RANKINGS

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Feb 7, 2014.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Hard Knocks Division Power Rankings

1 - AFC EAST

This division has 3 legitimate playoff-caliber teams (Miami, Buffalo, New York) in it, and the Patriots are, unfortunately, the whipping boy. The AFC East is the elite division of the AFC, and, in my opinion, Hard Knocks.

[​IMG]

2 - AFC WEST

The AFC West is top-heavy, but the 2 teams on top are outstanding. The Chiefs have one of the best offenses in the league, and the Broncos have one of the best defenses. These 2 should battle for years to come. The Raiders are in a constant rebuild mode, and San Diego doesn't have the talent to compete at this point.

[​IMG]

3 - NFC SOUTH

The best division of the NFC, these teams are lucky to have very strong owners running them. Tampa Bay is one of favorites to win the entire NFC, and the Falcons and Saints are both good teams battling for a spot. I don't blame the Panthers for struggling against these guys.

[​IMG]

4 - AFC SOUTH

A lot of buzz has been made about the AFC's South tight playoff race. Any one of these teams could win their division on any given year - how awesome is that?

[​IMG]

5 - NFC WEST

Another top-heavy division, the NFC West makes its reputation off of the laurels of the Seahawks and Rams. The Peyton Manning project failed in Arizona, and San Fran is having an off year, but this could be a competitive division moving forward.

[​IMG]

6 - AFC NORTH

The Bengals and the Steelers are fighting it out in this division, and, frankly, I feel as if Pittsburgh is overrated. They are 7-5, but have more points against than for. I expect Cincinnati to reign over the AFC North for quite some time. The Ravens could (but probably wont) make a move late, and the Browns are having a classic Browns season.

[​IMG]

7 - NFC EAST

Dallas is a solid team that has hit a 2 game losing skid, but the rest of the teams in this division don't really stand out to me. Philly has a 2 game streak going, but they will need to get hot to beat Dallas. The Giants are Mediocre this season, and Washington should get the #1 overall pick in the draft.

[​IMG]

8 - NFC NORTH

The Bears are paper champions and their 34-7 humiliating loss to the Saints proved that. The Vikings (performance) and Lions (injury) have had QB issues, and the Packers offense has the least points for in HK.

[​IMG]

So the AFC has 3 of the top 4 spots in my rankings. It is clear to me that the AFC is the stronger conference this season, but the top teams in the NFC certainly could take home a Super Bowl Championship.

What do you think? Disagree? Agree?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 14
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great job again Mike, Loving the hard work being put in!

• Like Like x 1