HK Draft Board Insider: Top 10 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Dec 21, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    HARD KNOCKS MOCK DRAFT

1. [​IMG] Minnesota Vikings
    Owner Bobby Green and The Minnesota Vikings have a lot of questions on their team. Right now the Vikings need defense help in the secondary, but after spending a 1st round pick last year on a cb, it will be hard for the Vikings to justify another CB this early. Minnesota covets several players, but QB Jack Canyon stands out to them. If Canyon does not display enough of what they need at his pro day, look for the Vikings to take another Quarterback with the first pick.
    Needs: (QB, CB, S, MLB, G, DT)

[​IMG]
    QB Jack Canyon
    Michigan State

2. [​IMG] Arizona Cardinals
    Cardinal fans can see the light, as Arizona has been improving down the stretch this season. After a big win against Philadelphia, the Cardinals scouting department has turned their focus to Offensive Line, specifically Left Tackle. The Cardinals will need to bolster their Quarterbacks blindside before they actually draft a franchise Quarterback.
    Needs: (LT, QB, LB, SS)
    [​IMG]
    LT Ethni Okafor
    University of Southern California

3. [​IMG] Atlanta Falcons
    Surprisingly the Falcons have a top 3 pick. Atlanta had high hopes heading into 2013, but where let down by a slew of things. Matt Ryan could not get protection, the run game could not get going, and the Linebacker corp is just weak in Hotlanta. The one glaring need for the Falcons is along the offensive front. While they could go with a running back, traditionally RBs are a dime a dozen. I see Atlanta taking the 2nd best offensive lineman off the board.
    Needs: (LT, RT, RG, HB, LB)

[​IMG]
    LT Enoch Stokes
    Utah

4. [​IMG] Tennessee Titans
    The biggest question in Nashville, is if Jake Locker is the QB of the future. The NFL is a business, and new Owner Ryne Jones has big question marks when he looks at Locker. If Mr. Jones determines that Locker has another year for a chance, I would suspect the Titans to draft a Linebacker that can change the game, or a DB that can shut down one side of the field.
    Needs: (QB, LB, DB, HB)

[​IMG]
    ROLB DaVonte Diaz
    Nebraska

5. [​IMG] St.Louis Rams via Washington Redskins
    Let's step back into our time machine.....April 2012...the Redskins traded up to get RG3. Boy have they paid for it by relinquishing a top 5 selection in the draft. The Rams have quite a few holes on offense, but with Owner John Stringer, they will have the intellect to utilize the next two picks. The offensive line is pretty stout in St.Loius, but they seem to lack playmakers at the skill positions. I suspect this would be the spot the Rams can use for a dynamic player.
    Needs: (HB, WR, LB, CB)

[​IMG]
    WR Keenan Smooth
    California
    6. [​IMG] St.Louis Rams
    What a luxury. Back to back picks. This is the spot St.Louis will take a CB to pair up with Janoris Jenkins.
    Needs: (HB, WR, LB, CB)

[​IMG]
    CB Jorvante Stump
    Kansas

7. [​IMG] Philadelphia Eagles
    There are a lot of unknowns in Philly. As fans ponder what Ray Stevenson is going to do going forward. Could he sell the team? Mr. Stevenson loves defense, especially at the cornerback position, and if he holds onto his team I suspect this is where another DB comes off the board. Especially after a failed trade with New Orleans earlier in the season.
    Needs: (CB, WR, OL, S)

[​IMG]
    CB Bola Onyegbule
    Oklahoma State

8. [​IMG] Cleveland Browns via Indianapolis Colts
    The whole internet scoffed at the Browns when they traded Trent Richardson for this pick. But with Owner Ryan D at the helm, Cleveland fans are finally going to start seeing the true plan. The Browns have a quietly talented team, and seem to be just a few pieces away from making a serious run at the AFC North. I see them selecting an ILB here.
    Needs: (ILB, DE, WR, HB, G)

[​IMG]
    MLB Tyron Simeon
    Tennessee

9. [​IMG] New England Patriots
    As Tom Brady preps for what could be his final year, the Patriots will want to make a run at the AFC. It has been years since they have selected this high in the draft, but I can easily see them taking a play making WR with the 9th selection. Giving Brady a full arsenal at a final run at a ring.
    Needs: (WR, OL, CB, S)

[​IMG]
    WR Darius Marcus
    Texas Tech

10. [​IMG] Cleveland Browns
    After filling a hole in the Lber department, I suspect the Browns would go Defensive End here. They have lacked a full out pass rush this year. With no defensive lineman taken so far in the top 10, the Brownies will have the cream of the crop across the front.
    Needs: (ILB, DE, WR, HB, G)

[​IMG]
    LE Lefi Evans
    Utep

• Like Like x 8
  2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice to read but I think you pegged my needs diferently than I see them. Good smoke and mirror though!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Yea I went off paper. Trust me I want to be wrong on some of these ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Its weird to not see the Raiders in the top ten of the draft... I kept looking and just couldn't find them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Yeah, I actually think my young group of WRs are a strength of my team. I also like my CBs.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Good stuff.

But yeah, the Stevenson family is selling Philadelphia at the end of the year and we'll solely focus on our stake in the Philadelphia 76ers.

8. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

?

9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Thank the CPU :hilarious:

10. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Dropping Madden to play only 2k?

11. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Sucks to lose you but thanks for playing this season!

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

uploadfromtaptalk1387907043056.jpg

• Like Like x 1