HK FourPlay - Inaugural Edition

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by SteamboatReb, Apr 18, 2012.

1. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Welcome to the HK FourPlay! I hope to make this at least a weekly posting.

Below, you will find four groups of four pictures. Each group has something in common and "reads" left to right. By "reads," I mean their is an "answer" for each group. The answer will be either "Less and less likely to ____________" or "More and more likely to ______________." The answer is typed in black between the arrows above the pictures.

If you figure one out, feel free to bost about your extreme intelligence and insight within the thread; however, PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS IN THE THREAD!!! I will post the answers a little later after everyone has had a chance to be entertained by my unrivaled wit. ENJOY!!!

THERE HAVE BEEN 37 VIEWS, SO I WILL GO AHEAD AND POST THE ANSWERS. SEE BELOW!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 - MORE AND MORE LIKELY TO GET PICKED. Jackson currently leads HK with 8 INTs so far this season.

#2 - LESS AND LESS LIKELY TO PROVIDE GOOD COVERAGE. The Raiders have given up the most passing yards and yielded the most receptions thus far this season.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

#3 - MORE AND MORE LIKELY TO STAY IN THE BASEMENT. The 49ers have a long and storied history of top ten picks in HK under yours truly. This year is shaping up no different.

#4 - MORE AND MORE LIKELY TO DROP A BALL. Lucas Spond has 8 catches on the year. He also has 5 dropped passes. This is football, not baseball son. 8 for 13 will not help with your playing time.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

And before you smartasses start in, I am aware that "Inaugral" in teh title is not spelled correctly. Should be INAUGURAL.

Edited to say that some magic genie fixed the spelling error. Enjoy the FourPlay.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

This is awesome just had to put that out there

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Congrats SteamboatReb - you make me feel inadequate.

Tag me when you reveal these answers man!

5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I might have some sort of Extra Sensory Perception. I have just learned that Dick Clark died soon after I included him in the FourPlay. This thread is hereby renamed the "HK FourPlay - Dick Clark Tribute Edition."

• Like Like x 1
  6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

This is the best thread ever.

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Nice job, at least Raiders are in a four play with a sweet ass

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Also, keep an eye out for Orange Crush lurkers.. I'm telling my boys to start lurking this forum for some content ideas.

You guys do an absolutely phenomenal job. I had heard a lot around the site about what you guys have been doing, so it is nice to finally come in and look around.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Just be forewarned, I have trademarked the name "FourPlay," so any other league's will have to be called "4Play" or "Foreplay" or some other derivation.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Its been such a loooong tiiime. I think I should be goooin

11. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I take it you figured out that my warning was tongue-in-cheek as are most of my musings. And I do agree with you that you find some gems in HK as far as content goes. Definitely keeps it more fun than it already is.

12. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I think your seemingly suspect pass defense is probably not suspect at all. When you are only giving up 59 yards a game on the ground, people have to pass. I have come to find that pass defense is inversely proportional to run defense. Your pass defense just fit for the bit. LOL.

13. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Love it now that I get it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters