HK Hot Seat - A Look at the Bottom 5 Teams

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by uagrad90, Dec 4, 2013.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Periodic Look at the Bottom 5 Teams in HardKnocks based on records, losing streaks, and several other factors.

Teams that are CPU or that had users join late will be not considered

• Like Like x 3
  2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Season 1 Week 6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:5stars: - [​IMG] cadepetty247 - The Texans check-in in the 5th spot with a record of 0-5. Despite their win-less record the Texans have dealt with 3 games vs the CPU, one of which vs the 49ers was a sim. Even facing the superman CPU cadepetty247 has managed to keep his games close. The Texans are averaging 16.2 points per game while allowing 22 points per game. It is not expected to see the Texans on hot seat many more times so we had to get them on here at least once.

:4stars:- [​IMG] BobJr - The Vikings and the "King" check-in in the 4th spot with a 1-4 record. Despite the fact the Vikings traded AP (to the Bengals) and that the Vikings are using Tim Tebow as their QB, the Vikings have been very competitive in their games. Outside a 20 point loss to the Bears, the King has played every game close including the CPU games. The Viking are averaging 19.8 points per game (without AP) but are allowing the most points per game (27.4) of the teams that are on the hot seat. Without AP to carry the load and until the King and shore up the defense the Vikings may be a repeat visitor.

:3stars:- [​IMG] CTfromDC - The Redskins were just nudged out of the 4th spot by the Vikings and check-in in the 3rd spot with a 1-3 record. Although the Redskins 3 losses were to the CPU and their one win was vs JerzeyReign and is Eagles, the Redskins fell to 3rd based on playing 1 less game and the fact they offense is struggling more than the AP'less Vikings. The next 3 weeks will give us an indication were the Redskins stand as they face the Cowboys, Bears and Broncos. Even with RGIII and Morris and HB the Redskins are struggling to score points as they average only 10.25 points per game while their defense is giving up a 18.75 points per game. Based on the upcoming schedule we could see the Redskins drop of the list or they could move up to the top. Only time will tell.

:2stars:- [​IMG] capp34 - The Saints surprisingly check-in in the runner up spot with an 0-5 record. Despite having Drew Brees and the his arsenal of receivers the Saints have struggled to score points this year. The Saints have 2nd lowest average by only averaging 9.6 points per game while allowing 25.2 points per game. Honestly I could not renumber when capp34 joined so I was giving him the some leeway. Knowing the type of player Capp is I don't expect him to be here long, unless Brees calls it a career and the QB pool does not produce an competent replacement.

:1stars:- [​IMG] uagrad90 - No surprises here. The train-wreck Colts check-in in the Top spot with a 1-4 record. Until last weeks win over the Seahawks the Colts had only scored 16 points total on the year. The juggernaut offense lead by Luck and Richardson are currently averaging a league low 7.8 points per game. The Colts defense is not doing much better as they are allowing 22.6 points per game. Until the Colts cure their league leading problem on Ints, 16 on the year so far, don't look for the Colts to move out out the top spot.

• Like Like x 9
  3. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

woooo I'm not on the list

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

You were #6 ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Good stuff!

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No Eagles? My defensive coordinator is already fired. I've actually already fired and rehired Chip sixteen times already haha

• Like Like x 2
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

8. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Nice write up

• Like Like x 1
  9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

You were #7 on the list.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ah, I feel loved now haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I must be #8

• Like Like x 1
  12. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

You got a pass right now because I couldn't remember which week you joined.

13. smace767

smace767 Walk On

The AI is winning games. The CPU controlled teams have winning records. Cowboys, Ravens, Jets all Have beat users. I wish i woulda joined later i might be 2-2 or 3-1.

But i own the all the wins and losses in my 1-3 record..

• Like Like x 1
  14. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Ahhh good to know that may have to be taken into Consideration in the next round.

15. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Good lookin out.
    Even though i think the Steelers start out with the worst Madden roster in the group. Age and few key positions with NOBODY really at a madden gameplay quality level must be the reason they lasted until the 29th person to join HK.

Im still gonna be in consideration for this list all year.

• Like Like x 1
  16. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

hate to see the saints on it this guy , they got heck of qb named brees

• Like Like x 1
  17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  18. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Chud is canned. We will be looking for a new coach in the offseason.

• Like Like x 1
  19. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

First ever appearance on a list like this lol. The game just plays so different (which is a good thing)and I'm still stuck in my old habits from current gen. I think I am getting better though if I can just stop throwing the ball to the other team I should be able to get rid of that donut soon.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Same boat here. Not only have I been losing, I've been getting destroyed.

• Like Like x 2
  21. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
  22. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Haha well cpu also destroyed me. So I attribute it to new system and I haven't played a madden game in over a year and just diminished skills in general.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

BobJr deserves the wrath of god for trading AP out of Minni.

P.s. I'm stealing this for NextFL once we get rolling-- along with likely a lot of stuff from you guys. Yall do a great job here.

• Like Like x 7
  24. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Thanks, buddy. Love the avatar lol

25. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Almost as good as mustangs Andre the giant ones.

• Like Like x 1