HK M17 S1 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Jul 18, 2016.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]

Well, boys.. team announcements have taken place, and we are all excited to get our hands on Madden and go to town. Here's my pre-pre-season S1 Madden Predictions based on nothing other than my opinion. Share your own predictions below!

DIVISON Rankings:

AFC NORTH:

1. Cleveland Browns - Shaun Mason - Miocic.. Cavs.. Browns are the next Cleveland team to shine.
    2. Pittsburgh Steelers - OMlawdog - I heard you were good.. prove me wrong, please!
    3. Baltimore Ravens - GTG - I'll just say I'm rebuilding if I finish this low.
    4. Cincinnati Bengals - SteamboatReb - Might have a shot if he plays sober.

I have a feeling Shaun is going to take this release a bit more serious (in a sense) and show his true talent. He is a EA Game Changer, after all.. who has had hands on experience way before everyone... so there is my built in excuse for losing the division. OMlawdog might challenge as I've heard he is good on the sticks (we'll find out!), but Shaun will impose his will. Reb and I will look forward to the draft and wait for year 2 to strike.

AFC SOUTH:
    1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Hitmhrd72 - FINALLY! A REAL TEAM!
    2. Indianapolis Colts - broth262 - Luck won't be enough, bub. You know you miss Flacco.
    3. Houston Texans - pitt4life21 - 8-8 every year.. like clockwork. Trade me Watt.
    4. Tennessee Titans - xxkimura - Need more thumbwork in the gym, Bro.

This appears to be the year for the Jaguars to make some noise in real life. I think that translates for Hit who has been waiting year after year to start with a Jags team that is pre-built and stacked. He gets that opportunity this first season, and I think he makes the most of it. Broth might be a worthy challenger, but I think him, Pitt and Tim finish behind the Jags year 1. Bold prediction: Tim trades for JJ Watt somehow this release.

AFC EAST:
    1. Buffalo Bills - BobJr - The King will reign S1.
    2. New York Jets - Mogriffjr - What random ass QB will you develop this time?
    3. Miami Dolphins - Jmustang1968 - Tannehill. Enjoy 3rd place.
    4. New England Patriots - NeuroticTruth - Don't lie, did you rage when you saw you were 4th?

Tough division to pick, but I am going to go with Bob (another Game Changer!) here to take S1 with Mo coming in as a wild card playoff team. I think Mo eventually takes over this division once he gets his hands on a good madden quarterback, but I think Bob starts the season off hot with the Bills. Lawson and Ragland will be nice pieces on D to build around moving forward - and I expect we'll see some Cardale Jones in S1. Mustang will look forward to the draft like always (and kill it), and NT will rage when he's forced to sit Brady #deflator.

AFC WEST:
    1. Denver Broncos - Rhight - DEM BRONCOS THO.
    2. Oakland Raiders - uagrad90 - AIR RAID.
    3. Kansas City Chiefs - independent739 - Nice D, but wont be enough.
    4. San Diego Chargers - thirdalarm - At least you get to lose to the Raiders? (y)

Another tough pick here, but I am giving the edge to Rhight running his stacked, defending champion Broncos over the Raiders led by the very savvy Guy. You can't deny the talent on the Broncos - the only question is the QB, but I think Rhight will lean on his defense and focus on the run game on the way to a division championship. Adrian has a good team too and could be a solid darkhorse selection. Third will look to reload (and re-locate) the Chargers.

NFC NORTH:
    1. Minnesota Vikings - KnightNoles - Cover 3 might be enough with that team.
    2. Green Bay Packers - Coach_III - #FreeAaronRodgers
    3. Chicago Bears - _MG_ - Can't wait to see you blame losses on Cutler when throwing into triple coverage.
    4. Detroit Lions - Cole Copeland - Welcome back to the big leagues, little man. S1 will be a wake up call.

Full disclosure, if Coach chooses to start Aaron Rodgers and not Brett Hundley, this ranking could be different! Nick claims to love defense (we all know that's a lie) but lucky for him, this defensive unit should run itself. If he imposes his offensive game and lets the D do its thing, he will come out on top in the NFC North. Bears added nice pieces but MG still has work to do with that roster. Cole will try to navigate life after Megatron.

NFC SOUTH:

1. Atlanta Falcons - HotRod - THE CHAMP IS HERE.
    2. Carolina Panthers - Blaza - Gonna dab his way to a wild card spot.
    3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - thebouncer24 - Please do better than Jeff.
    4. New Orleans Saints - Jeffrey Hartle - Cellar dweller.. that's where you hide the bodies IRL isn't it?

Hard to pick anyone other than HR in any division he is in. Blaza is good too and will make the playoffs as a WC, but I am surprised if HR doesn't come out on top when its all said and done. Jeff may not win a division game this release. Bouncer will continue to build on a promising young Buccs team. His time may come in a few seasons.

NFC EAST:
    1. Dallas Cowboys - Ryty - Zeke will run free. Ry will do the 'Boys proud.
    2. Philadelphia Eagles - smlVICTORIES53 - Wentz is the future. S1 starts the rebuild for the pieces around him.
    3. New York Giants - controllerabuser - From Minny to NY. It will take a year to adjust with no AP!
    4. Washington Redskins - CTfromDC - Reppin those hometown skins! May not get the Ws, but you have my respect (for what it's worth.)

Ry figures out how to use Zeke (Buckeye!) like a Moorhouse clone. If Zeke doesn't touch 2k yards at least once during this release, I'll be surprised. He will play competent enough defense to get it done on both sides of the ball. Smalls will fight, but that Eagles team just isn't ready yet. CA will compete eventually, but him and CT won't get it done year 1. Will be a fun division to watch moving forward!

NFC WEST:
    1. Seattle Seahawks - cadepetty247 - Cade comes back from the grave and hits the ground running.
    2. Arizona Cardinals - ASinghal31 - Great team, good player, but will it be enough?
    3. San Francisco 49ers - bigtubb_ - This is a rebuild and we all know it. Tubb takes LeBron James' brother at TE in the draft.
    4. Los Angeles Rams - thegman2.0 - goes heel here with the move to California like Hollywood Hogan. You'll get there eventually brother, but not year 1.

Those who don't remember Cade, when he is on, he is a very good player. I think having the Seahawks will help him come back with a vengeance and take the division in year 1. Asinghal will compete with that very good Cards team, but I think the Seahawks are still a bit better. Tubb will blatantly tank to reload. Sporty will need a year or 2 to stock up as well.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

SUPER BOWL:

AFC - Denver Broncos - RHIGHT - DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

NFC - Dallas Cowboys - RYTY - Ball/TOP control with the run game will take Dallas far.

2 former champions will fight for glory...

WINNER:

RHIGHT completes the Broncos repeat.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Full disclosure - I did not proofread. :sneaky: Hard Knocks

• Like Like x 1
  4. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Cole-MG should make for a fun division.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Hollywood sporty I'm now

• Like Like x 1
  6. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

AFC South is mine I got all the parts to go all the way :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

I always knew that you were the smarter brother!

• Like Like x 1
  8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

9. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    3rd place? Season 1? Y'all must have forgot.

10. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the show.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Trade Kevin White in the division and we can negotiate where you place.

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk