HK Madden 12 - "Stick Skills" of the Release

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Ryty, Jun 1, 2012.

?

Who you got?

1. Frisk

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Coug

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Knight

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Toughest choice we will have!

[​IMG]

EMMDOTFRISK
    Anyone that has played Frisk understands this choice. Only 1 super bowl to his credit but many of us believe it could have been more if he wasn't involved in so many other ventures. On offense, he is surgical in his passing game and can read defenses like no other. On defense, his user ability with the middle linebacker (Cush) is unmatched. Plus, he is excellent at countering his opponents and taking away their strengths. In all the games that we played, I was mentally exhausted afterwards.
    [​IMG]
    BIG COUG
    I really enjoy playing this guy. He is the definition of balance on offense. He can run (see Moreno stats) and pass (see Evans stats) with the best of them. On defense, it always feels like he is one step ahead of you..a tremendous play-caller. On top of all this, he is the type of guy that anyone would want as the core of their league - CLASS ACT. He is a two time Super Bowl Champion in HK.

[​IMG]
    KNIGHTNOLES

The original "joystick jesus". :) Noles is tremendous on the sticks. Everyone that has played him knows this. He has two HK super bowls to his credit in four seasons in the league. Who knows how many it would have been if he was with us from the start. He is best known for his ability to control his players on both defense and offense (not a negative). He can turn a middle of the road player into a pro-bowler with this ability. On defense, he seems to pick off anything close to his defender and is an excellent playcaller. My question for Knight - will it be the Steelers in HK 13?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Frisk- I played him once in HK and it was a freakin blast even though frustrating, there was zero defense played lol. The only other time(s) I played him were at the beginning of the release.

Coug- He had me so frustrated on offense, yea I have Andre and Baldwin but I love running the ball and getting 100+ yards rushing in every game. I just simply couldn't run against him, we had some defensive battles and great games. I believe we played 2-3 times.

and ryty32 I enjoyed not being the Steelers partly because I was in another OF with them. But I felt I could just play as the Texans and be "free" to be said cause I didn't feel like I had to go out and win every game as my favorite team haha

But we'll see

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Man. I want to vote but I am not qualified to comment. Frisk avoided me like the plague, 'Noles paid off Commish Bobbio to avoid scheduling the 49ers, and I was actually 1-1 against Coug (a blown FG cost me the other win). But I will agree that Coug is a class act and a clean, talented stick guy/game planner.

I am voting for Coug by default. In all seriousness, I watched 'Noles play Bob in HK Bowl VII (I think it was 7) and I watched a video of the highlights of Frisk against Cade (I think it was Cade) in HK Bowl I. No doubt we are dealing with stick skills yours truly cannot comprehend with any of these three yahoos!

• Like Like x 1
  5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Just going off of one game against him, but Frisk by far, imo. I've played Coug and Noles numerous times and both are solid on the sticks but Frisk is on another level.

6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I have heard the same. When he and I finally meet on the field, it will be like Marciano vs. Frazier. lol.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Lol, u can't wait for 13.

Joystick Jesus lol, great name for knight

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I have to vote for knight. He is my kryptonite. We always have crazy high scoring games.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for tagging the commish!!!

I vote Em to tha dot Frisk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    That was my title for a long time ("The Original Joystick Jesus"), it was to make fun of KnightNoles

I've only played Emmdotfrisk and he is pretty good, we usually have great battles.

• Like Like x 1
  11. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I vote me, oh wait... I'm not an option!

Didn't play Knight in Madden this year but I know from playing him before that he is pretty good.

I think I played Cougg twice and we went 1-1?

Frisk, I think he took it easy on me but I beat him the only time we played.

I would have to say Knight.

12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I voted for KNight, he has crazy skills, friske is good but im pretty sure hes getting a good headstart on us;), hes probably got a couple dozen games in on '13 already

13. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

playing knight , after it i learn a lesson , he gave me some advice and next thing i got a passing game i didnt had one

• Like Like x 1
  14. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

KnightNoles I will pay for passing tips. Don't be giving that shit away to Sporty for free.

15. KnightNoles

Don't OUT me mannnnnnn! :)

Talk to my agent...

• Like Like x 1
  16. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Agent my ass....You need a pimp to teach you not to give it away for free.

17. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Talk to me....knights an expensive bitch though

18. KnightNoles

initiation never hurts