HK Media Days: Denver Broncos

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Aug 20, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

DENVER BRONCOS
    [​IMG]
    Who concerns you the most of the 3 users in the AFC West? Team wise, who gives you the most problems?

Im gonna have to lean more toward the Raiders.. They have a very fast offensive..Are front 7 should be able to handle the run, but we have a very week
    secondary this year

Can you win the Super Bowl this year? If not, what do you need in order to do so?

I believe anyone can win the superbowl including the Broncos.. We really need a #1 Wr ,Safety and a replacement Cb for Champ bailey

Have you suffered any key losses since last season?

Yes, the loss of Tim Tebow :eek:.. We are hoping Peyton and fill his shoes

What if any major additions have you guys had since last season?

Peyton Manning hands down.. This defense is hungry for blood leading this team to the playoffs.. I can't wait to see how far they can go with a Stud Qb leading the offense

How would you grade your draft? Was there anybody that you felt you reached on? Any players you think would have like to have gotten?

Denver decided to trade up on 2 different 1st round picks which i really didnt like.. They drafted Derek Wolfe DT out of Cincinnati in 2nd round which is are #2 DE now.. I like this guy and think he will progress nicely..HB Ronnie Hillman out of san diego st will see alot of snaps in HK with his speed.. I think Brock Osweiler at Qb was a huge reach.. I would Rate there draft C-

Your team improves greatly and after a playoff year last season, what do you expect to do with one of GOAT's in Peyton Manning?

In real life i believe these guys have a shot to go deep into playoffs, if not win it all.. Since im not 100% sure where i fall in hk since im new, I dont know what to expect from Broncos this year.. Were just gonna play 1 game at a time

How is the chemistry working between Peyton and his receivers?

Like every Qb out there.. This will take time to improve on.. But once they work out the kinks, Peyton can make any wr look good so were not worried

• Like Like x 6
  2. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Thanks man.. I get a live interview going after i play a couple games.. Hard to talk about opponents that i have never played against

• Like Like x 1