HK Media Days: Kansas City Chiefs

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Aug 23, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Who concerns you the most of the 3 users in the AFC West? Team wise, who gives you the most problems? the oakland raiders is a team concerns the most because of their running game with mcfadden , mcfadden is fast and quick .
    Can you win the Super Bowl this year? If not, what do you need in order to do so? this team is long ways , chiefs still looking for first ever win in allmost 20 years , we need get to playoffs first .
    Have you suffered any key losses since last season? losing bradon carr to the other team hurts , he be major shoes to fill
    What if any major additions have you guys had since last season? we got routt , hillis , poe , , routt is number 2 cb in the league and he does good job at it. hillis is big runner can bruise guys , poe is big man he hope to complete d line in kansas city .
    How would you grade your draft? Was there anybody that you felt you reached on? Any players you think would have like to have gotten? i give it a high b grade , i think could got poe later in the first round , i love to had mark barron and bucs got good player in the first round.
    Is there anyone during training camp that has disappointed you? How about impressed? im disappointed in bowe , you missing alot of pratice time , the chiefs got a new offense installing and he needs be part of it . im impressed with hillis as looks like hes ready to show 2011 is behind him, hes running very hard out there so far.
    Do you feel Matt Cassell is the answer for your team? im going answer with this answer , hes right now the starting qb for hk chiefs , he has show in 2010 that he is the answer , i think in 2012 he show again he is the answer in kc for team sporty.
    Sporty, last year you earned the "Sportmanship of the year" award, any advice for the noobs that have joined HK this release on how to conduct yourself on and off the field? on the field , you play sim , your first off need to show respect to team your facing. 2nd you leave the emotions at home. 3rd and final thing your going need show loyaly to the league and follow the rules , make sure you read the rules. off the field 1st thing you need to do respect. 2nd thing is show something your ready to commit to this league , thanks ca im ready to kick off next weekend with arizona and diddy to battle me in arrowhead stadium in pre season game number 1.

• Like Like x 3
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Jan 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 1