HK Season 2 Rookie Class

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Draft Night has come and gone.

The Cowboys got their Quarterback.
    The Steelers got their Cornerback.

And somehow, we all managed to let Rashaud Parker fall to HotRod's Redskins at 28th overall.

This is the thread to show off your Draft acquisitions. Take the opportunity to boast about your picks in a format that others can read it, because we all know the Draft Guru himself, Jmustang1968 will be taking over the chat.

The Patriots will be allowed to start their own thread for the 20+ players they chose.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Got the #5 OVR Talent with my 1st round, 4th overall pick - OLB Will Hunter.
    Got the #7 OVR Talent with my 3rd round, 68th overall pick - OLB Mike Riley.
    Both players 83 overall. Both fast and quick guys. Both immediate starters and will help my LB core tremendously.

Reached a bit on my 2nd round pick going with DB - Benton Johnson (77 OVR). But he will most likely replace DB Keenan Lewis for the starting role.

Rest of my picks, :doodie::doodie::doodie:...Including my 4th rounder acquired from the Drew Brees trade, HB Garrison Rivers, who I didn't even want but in the midst of the time clock and thinking trade I was forced to pick. 62OVR destined for the practice squad year 1 and a pink slip year 2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

1st round- I added a star DT to an already good defensive unit. He is coming into the season with 92 strength and looking to plug holes with Poe. His first year outlook is a little bleak as we run a 34 and have Poe there already, but with an injury or fatigue he is the first in line to come in.

I didn't get to pick until the 3rd round where I added a star RG. He is going to start on the bench as well, but he has a good chance of coming into play during the year.

The rest of the picks were considered fillers but Mr. Irrelevant actually made the team and may contribute this year. WR Shawn Cofield made a fall he had nightmares of. Cofield was projected to go in the 3rd round but with a subpar outing at the combine, where he was really looking to shine, it dropped him all the way down to Irrelevant. After the first couple of practices Chiefs Coach sees some potential and he could see some playing time.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

CARL LINDER

REMEMBER THE NAME

WILL LEAD THE LEAGUE IN INTS FOR THE NEXT DECADE

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2