HK Season 5 Pre-Kickoff Media Days

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hard KNOCCCCKKKKSSSSSSS

Season 5 is nearing and the league gets even more competitive by the day! We are finishing up Free Agency before the Draft and Final Rosters get set.

Who has made the best moves since the ending of the last played season?

Who is getting set up right to knock off the Buccaneers and other favorites?

Who is your VERY EARLY dark horse?

Lets get some HK S5 chatter going!!!! (Since the league is kind of...not)

• Like Like x 1
  2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Season 5 favorite - Frisk. Has to be more motivated then ever losing on a Sim, roster is still elite and you know he's good on the sticks.

Dark Horse - Capp. Already shown he can compete with the top guys, adding a lotto pick is only going to help him. Big question mark at QB though. Is Freeman his guy?

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Frisk is a good pick...likely a common pick as well.

Not necessarily my pick, but the Chiefs have likely the biggest burden this season, simply based on cockiness of the ownership. He has to prove that he doesn't need the pistol offense to win. Any sign of it in an overly effective manner and his credibility is shot. He has talked a big game...time to see if he can back it up....in the most sim way possible.

I think there are a few different guys that could challenge. Bob came on hot late last played season, and his team looked to be clicking. Broth also made some noise, so it will be interesting to see him have an entire season.

Third has put together quite the team and Mustang boasts a strong team as well.

As far as making good offseason moves, Cleveland and Minnesota have done wonders...especially Cleveland with that finance issue.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I think Frisk is the favorite, but until someone beats him Ryan has to be in the conversation as well.

I'll be keeping an eye on the Black Knights, their roster is loaded and they are coming off a sim bowl win, they have all the pieces to compete. Broth has been saying since last player season that this would be his Super Bowl run, I would have put him in the running for a dark horse team but making playoffs first season he was here was an accomplishment.

Dark horse(s): Vikings and Cowboys. Both missed playoffs in played seasons and while the Vikes have reloaded with young talent the Boys have remained quiet. Both have a chance to win their divisions this year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I think I'm gonna throw in my 2 pennies and go against the grain.

Out of the NFC : I like New Orleans Saints vs Chicago Bears in the NFC Championship, with Saints advancing to the HK Bowl 18. I think this cat Capp is a good player, ppl were scratching their head as to why he hasn't dominated so far. This is the year that he pulls it all together.

Out of the AFC : I like Kansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins in the AFC Championship, with the Dolphins advancing to the HK Bowl 18. MG wins his first HK Bowl and retires from football to play baseball, going out as champ just so he can talk shit about never having lost the championship

Most Improved team will be Cleveland Browns, while the team that regresses the most will be the New York Giants.

SWAMI has spoken...carry on

• Like Like x 2