HK Team Records (Through 3 Seasons)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Ryty, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few awards:

Team Mediocrity Award - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Through 3 seasons, they have hovered consistently around .500. One more season like this and the Bucs may need to consider breaking it up.

Biggest Turnaround Award - Buffalo Bills

In Season 1, the Bills were a terrible 2-14. In Season 2 behind a Joplin and Manning, Coach Mike improved the Bills record by 10 games. A pretty remarkable feat.....

Team Inconsistency Award - Baltimore Ravens

Just look at the records and the results. Season 1 - 5-11 and going no where. Season 2 - Dominant offense and dominant defense leads to a Super Bowl title which included beating the Bengals twice. Season 3 - 2-14 and awful. That trend means that this season should be another super bowl run for the Ravens.....we shall see.

Perfect Season Award- Washington Redskins Season 2

The Redskins finished 0-16 in season two and had a net point differential of -204. By far the worst season in HK history. Luckily, coach Reb appears to have this team back on track with a 7-9 season in season 3 and a solid running game to build on.

Vanderbilt Week Award - San Francisco 49ers

Through 3 seasons, the highest win total for the 49ers is 5. Every time you play this team, you expect to have an easy victory. A team with this type of defense and Frank Gore should not be this pathetic. This is another team that is a candidate to be blown up. I would love to see the money Patrick Willis would get in the open market.

Lebron James/Buffalo Bills Award - Dallas Cowboys.

The Cowboys are the best regular season team that we have in HK. However, they are yet to win that elusive super bowl. Could this year be the year?

Going in the Wrong Direction Award - Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons have gone from 14-2 to 12-4 to 8-8. If this trend continues, we should see about 2 wins from the Falcons this season. Fortunately, Coach GTG made some HUGE moves in the offseason that appear to have been needed to reverse this trend.

Any other awards to add? Let me know.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Haha so true - things are getting worse for me. I hope I don't get fired!

Nice stuff Ryty.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Ry, incredible work. I would love to get my overall back over .500 this season, but it will be tough with my user schedule.

4. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

good stuff man

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

THE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT TOGETHER AWARD- AZ CARDS

• Like Like x 3
  6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

You're on the right track this year...