HK's Most Feared

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Jmustang1968, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

So which players in HK make you lose sleep at night after you play against them? Which guys do you gameplan around or have caused you headaches?

I figured this would be some fun content to talk about the players that cause us the most grief.

Offense: Julio Jones WR Falcons
    After Calvin Johnson, Julio might be the most explosive WR in Madden. He can make plays by getting yards after catch underneath or beating coverage over the top, and don't dare think about jamming him. He can make Ds pay for running a zero coverage blitz. Julio is leading the NFC in receiving yards, and we have to face him twice a season.

Defense: Nordly Sanders LB Saints
    Nordly is a rookie and is already causing the NFC South a bunch of grief. He picked off Glennon 3 times in our first match up this year. Glennon's confidence drops by 20 just thinking about facing him a 2nd time.

Honorable mentions:
    Matt Stafford Lions.
    Thankfully we don't have to play him twice a year, or even every year. He torched a fairly proud Bucs D last year in an embarrassing defeat. We only hope he is injured the next time the Bucs play the Lions.

DeAngelo Hall Redskins
    This is another guy we hope to not play again. I think he has had 2 ints per game in all 3 matchups against the Bucs. Glennon calls him his 3rd best WR. DeAngelo seems to know the routes better than our receivers and has amazing recovery speed and sticky fingers. He is definitely a source for nightmares.

Hard Knocks

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

All NFC Guys.......:cool::cool::cool::eek::rolleyes:

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ive only played against 5 AFC teams...
    This is more of a personal accounting of players who have had big games against you so far.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Offense: Cleveland Browns RB Schon Moorhouse (Ryty)
    I had forgotten all about Moorhouse prior to our first game and he abused my defense like a red headed stepchild. I'm very glad he's in the AFC so I only have to play him once every 4 years. Of all the teams I've faced so far, I've never had someone demoralize me on offensively like Moorhouse did.

Defense: Jacksonville Jaguars DE Andre Branch (Hitmhrd72)
    Another AFC foe here (thankfully). Branch sacked Brees four times in our Week 3 encounter and made passing all but impossible. He was truly a man among boys in that game.

• Like Like x 2
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Peyton Manning , Darren McFadden , Revis own me last season those 3

• Like Like x 1
  6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    oh man...

Anyone that plays offense against me?

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I wish Moorhouse died in that stampede instead of Mufasa

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

9. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

10. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Offense:

WR Emmanuel Sanders
    , Broncos (cadepetty247 ) - those drag routes and out routes by this guy have absolutely murdered me.
    QB Geno Smith, Jets (Mogriffjr ) - When he's not throwing it to Brandon Browner, he runs a pretty damn good offense.

Defense:

I am my own worst enemy when it comes to defense. I can make anyone look good if I'm not careful with decisions/play calling. Johnson and Alva of the Buccs (Jmustang1968 ) are gaining a scary reputation, though. I haven't faced them yet, but I don't look forward to the day.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nordly Sanders smh....

12. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    (y) - Currently tied for 3rd in the league in interceptions.

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

offense: HB Schon moorhouse

Defense: Any D-Lineman going up against my LT Mike Adams

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Patriots- Stevan Ridley- Since he's such a bull dozer, between him and that line, it makes for a tough matchup even for my run dominated front 7. A very tough task.

Bills- WR Sammy Watkins- Watkins was making some absurd catches against me which made me shake my head, I couldn't contain this dude...hopefully this year it will be different.

DEFENSE

CB Revis/Browner- Revis is the real deal, but Browner's overrated ass catches everything and seemingly can go step by step with one of the faster WR's in the game -___-

• Like Like x 4