ho9w have everyone's game been so far?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Mar 11, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

ho9w have everyone's game been so far?

ive played stealth 2 times and had a blast in both games. he won one like 8-6 and i won one like 4-2. bothn games were legend with gp hotzone and kzone off.

played gotham and gaddy as well when game first dropped and had good time in those games. havent seen the bugs ive been hearing about, rather just good ole baseball.

2. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

we have started like 3 leagues and are testing things and there's alot of bugs with the leagues more so then online reg games but yeah the game is amazing and fun.

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

From what I have heard YOU are suckin' and they are testing.

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

indeed both game were a ton of fun to be a part of. I had him down 2-1 in the 2nd game abd my bullpen blew it big time

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Legend settings seems to be the sweet spot. The games I have played so far have been a lot of fun.

As Trashy said, there seems to be a lot of bugs/quirks right now with the online season stuff. It 'may' be worth waiting for a patch, but I don't want to be in June doing nothing. (heh).

6. scarface

scarface Walk On

to me mags and styk should split as the dodgers since they never want to play a game, and dodge all inquires to play.

7. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Hoyt and I played last night and it was a bit laggy on both ends. That can really mess things up. It was still a fun game.

One thing of note, my "Sounds of the Game" stuff worked in our game last night. I only have a few set up for the team, but I definitely heard them throughout the game.

8. Trashyman44

there is some lag at times for me but nothing to where the game was changed bc of it.

they need to fix all this sh++

9. Kan

Kan Walk On

Played gaddy a couple of times. Had good link.

i still enjoy the game even tho it doesnt seem like they have changed it much since last year.

10. Trashyman44

i can suck and still smash u :HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo:

11. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

From a tech in the Show

Hi Everyone,

We currently have a large backlog of games that need to be processed. This means that stats will update very slowly until we can find a resolution. Every game you have played has been saved and will be processed as soon as possible.

Please know that we are working as quickly as possible to get this fixed. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to enjoy the game.