Hokkaido Ham Fighters Trade Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by kdpnutter, May 25, 2013.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

[​IMG]
    2022/2023 Trade Block​
    CL Brandon Creath 1.5/1.5 *​
    (Minor league contract)​
    Creath pitched lights out as the closer at AAA with 19 saves and a 1.23 ERA​
    SP Julio Moran 34 year old .5/.5 *​
    1 year 80k (Arbitration eligible again after next season)​
    Moran pitched great for me going 4-2 2.35 ERA in the bullpen as my most used middle reliever before going to the set up men​
    RP Kitahachi Azuma 27 years old 2/2 *​
    2 year 160K (Team option for 2nd year w/ 40K buyout)​
    Azuma pitched well 11-9 1 SV for me as both a RP/SP so has a lot of versatility​
    SP Simon Castro 33 years old 4/4 *​
    1 year 1.2 mil (Arbitration eligible after season)​
    Castro threw over 200 innings and went 8-9 1 SV as he pitched both SP/RP with a lot of versatility.​
    SP Eiichi "Puke" Yamaguchi 34 years old 4.5/4.5 *​
    1 year 3.4 mil​
    22-4 record 1.84 ERA, over 250 IP, Puke won the Japanese equivilant of the Cy Young and is the best pitcher in Nippon.​
    Most other players can be had for the right deal, the exceptions that are untouchable are listed below. I have a lot of OF and SP/RP talent so those would be the main areas I would be willing to deal.​
    Untouchable
    SP Kakuei Kichida​
    1B Keizo Harada​

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

He'd be perfect for me, but that's literally half of my entire payroll LOL #smallmarketproblems

• Like Like x 1
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Two new additions to the block

[​IMG]

Kubota is solid all around as he can play every position in the outfield, and has some blazingly fast wheels out there. He can also play some second and SS and has a great rank and arm in the outfield.

[​IMG]

Tanaka has a great ability to avoid k's and has good contact and gap ability, he wont hit you many home runs but the guy can certainly fly around the bases and wont make any errors and a good solid arm in the outfield.

I've got a lot of outfield talent and just not enough playing time for all of them.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Updated for the 2022/2023 offseason (in the top post)