1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

*HOLD* For National Champions Press Conference

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by C Young, Feb 28, 2013.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

Sorry....was just reserving my space :p

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Hello Bitches

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

In the meantime why don't you do a summary for the big10 chip that took you almost 9 months to win.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

[​IMG]

5. Raidernation

The BACK - TO - BACK National Champion Razorbacks will be arriving shortly. ​

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

It's a sad state of affairs in Overdrive when Raidernation wins back to back titles....;) Congrats Man.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Raidernation

Thanks I been lucky....... Bring your ass back and maybe you'll make a difference or maybe you can shine my fourth trophy :p

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I've sent out the official re-invite to BK, the ball is in his court now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Raidernation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This game definitely had all the hype of a championship matchup, the trash talk leading up to this showdown hinted at a multiple turnover collapse for the defending champs that would lead to the eventual downfall of the Razorbacks. Penn State's confident coach even scheduled a presser for the unveiling of a new champion, but.... lets just say things didn't go according to plan.​
    The Razorbacks set the tune early scoring on their first play from scrimmage, Jonathan Williams took a counter 63 yards in for the TD. Penn St. answered with a field goal soon after. Then later in the first the Razoracks and the Lions would trade interceptions on back to back plays, things where to get even more interesting after a Spencer Roberts fumble on Arkansas' ensuing possession. It seemed that PSU had the momentum until Sophomore Jermaine Heard returned a missed field goal 108 yards to give Arkansas the 14-6 lead. The flood gates opened up, the underrated defense of the Razorbacks would be the deciding factor in this championship game forcing 5 turnovers (4 interceptions 1 fumble), two of which directly resulted into touchdowns. We held PSU to 6 yards rushing and a 0.3 avg, and also kept the Nittany Lions out of the end zone. This was a well played game by C Young, there where plenty of instances where he had some bad breaks but don't think for a second this ass whipping wasn't due. A 5-0 user record this season indicates that this team earned the chip this season at 13-0 these are your 2016-17 National Champions.​
    Woo Pig Sooie !!!
    Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.11.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.10.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.12.22 AM.png

• Like Like x 1