*HOLD* For National Champions Press Conference

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by C Young, Feb 28, 2013.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

Sorry....was just reserving my space :p

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Hello Bitches

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

In the meantime why don't you do a summary for the big10 chip that took you almost 9 months to win.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

[​IMG]

5. Raidernation

The BACK - TO - BACK National Champion Razorbacks will be arriving shortly. ​

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

It's a sad state of affairs in Overdrive when Raidernation wins back to back titles....;) Congrats Man.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Raidernation

Thanks I been lucky....... Bring your ass back and maybe you'll make a difference or maybe you can shine my fourth trophy :p

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I've sent out the official re-invite to BK, the ball is in his court now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Raidernation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This game definitely had all the hype of a championship matchup, the trash talk leading up to this showdown hinted at a multiple turnover collapse for the defending champs that would lead to the eventual downfall of the Razorbacks. Penn State's confident coach even scheduled a presser for the unveiling of a new champion, but.... lets just say things didn't go according to plan.​
    The Razorbacks set the tune early scoring on their first play from scrimmage, Jonathan Williams took a counter 63 yards in for the TD. Penn St. answered with a field goal soon after. Then later in the first the Razoracks and the Lions would trade interceptions on back to back plays, things where to get even more interesting after a Spencer Roberts fumble on Arkansas' ensuing possession. It seemed that PSU had the momentum until Sophomore Jermaine Heard returned a missed field goal 108 yards to give Arkansas the 14-6 lead. The flood gates opened up, the underrated defense of the Razorbacks would be the deciding factor in this championship game forcing 5 turnovers (4 interceptions 1 fumble), two of which directly resulted into touchdowns. We held PSU to 6 yards rushing and a 0.3 avg, and also kept the Nittany Lions out of the end zone. This was a well played game by C Young, there where plenty of instances where he had some bad breaks but don't think for a second this ass whipping wasn't due. A 5-0 user record this season indicates that this team earned the chip this season at 13-0 these are your 2016-17 National Champions.​
    Woo Pig Sooie !!!
    Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.11.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.10.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 1.12.22 AM.png

• Like Like x 1