Hold Up, Did That Just Happen?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 24, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

YEAH BOY!!!!!

LMAO AT BROCK!

My Brother and Dad were stunned when he got that ass whooped. They picked against me... Wish I would have bet money.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Most of my friends are Mexican's from Phoenix so my phone was blowing up last night. Since I'm white and from the midwest they think that Brock Lesnar is my brother or something. LOL!!! Good to see all these fighters from Phoenix getting some work done.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well if you live in Phoenix... wtf else are you gonna do but fight.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

ummm, enjoy our 360/day a year sunny weather? And check out hot ASU chicks or Scottsdale bimbos? Or possibly go check out one of the bajillion different sporting events going on all the time? Or look at the nation's best sunsets? Your choice...

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Pretty much just fighting.

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

When there's 4.5 million people in your city there tends to be shit to do

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

And I do realize I'm saying this while on a message board about a video game. Irony noted

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL. Yeah I'm just screwing around, Arizona's cool by me. In the dead of summer, it probably wouldn't be my favorite place to live but overall I can't knock it. I really hate the speed photo things on the freeway, but I'm sure those will be everywhere soon.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

well to state the obvious. Brock looked tried after 2 mins. Then he got that knee to the face hard. After that Cain just exhausted him. Whats amazing is how Cain Face looked essentially untouched. Imagine talking to him later and says "yeah about 2-3 hours ago I beat the crap out of Brock Lesner"....lol

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Something didnt look right about Lesnar from the start of the fight (and not his beat up face...lol)

Looked fatigue/weak or something from the get-go. I dont know if anyone else noticed this or not. Good win for Cain though.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I might actually start watching UFC now that lesnar isn't champion. He is the reason I stopped watching the UFC all together. If he continues to show the sportsmanship and reserve he showed at the end of the fight though, I might actually like the guy one day. Here is a fight for you guys to think about, Lesnar vs Kevin Randleman in his prime, I think that would be a good fight.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I don't watch too much of this and just know that Lesnar was sick for a long time... Think that sickness had some lasting effects on his performance?