1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Holding and Clipping

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Bamaboiking, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Has anyone noticed that they actually put those animations in this year? You can even see it happening during the play. I thought it was cool when i noticed it, then went back to replay and saw the animations coincide with the flag. Just something i wanted to share.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

You could usually tell when it happened last year, clipping especially.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

They were in '11 too. The clipping ones were the more noticeable.

4. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

clipping ya I noticed in last years game a bit but in this years game you see the hold with just enough time to scream "come on" before the flag is thrown up. I really like it. I just wish my linemen would stop holding on 1 and 2 yard gains.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

i never noticed a flag get thrown up in replays. I remember always looking for the ref that threw it so i could hopefully run a crossing route and drill him in the face.

6. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

by flag being thrown i mean the little flag box shoots up right after I see the dude get ripped down.