holding!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 7, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

holding!!

guys something has to be done about this this is the second game in a row that holding calls have cost me the game.....something has to be done

8-80 yards all holding calls

i kid u not i had 3 holding callls in a row that cost me the game winning drive....im fine with every other aspect of the sliders i can almost beat top 10 schools on my skills alone .....but when holding calls are getting called so much that i have to change from normal to conservative and still get holding calls something has to change
    penalties are not supposed to effect the outcome of the game in this manner

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i cant be the only one this is happening to....

if it is i need to figure out y

3. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

take your offense off of agressive mode

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'm not in agressive I'm in normal on everything but catching and that's conservative

5. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Maybe you need to recruit better linemen, I had 1 hold week 3.

Matt

6. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Yeah, look at your awareness level of your guys. We can't mess with the penalty sliders anymore, my game against ASU and we had only 1 holding call all game. I'll be back on Monday.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thats fine

8. Holding calls have killed me yet again... two TDs called back due to holding, and 3 others mixed in there.. NONE against the CPU, all against me...

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I feel ya...

I'm not getting the holding calls, but I getting fumbles left and right. I don't start getting them until I get into the redzone. I even have R1 & R2 buttons depresses for help to no avail. I'm so petrified about fumbling now, to where it's costing me yardage cause my ball carrier isn't getting all his speed cause I constantly have him trying to protect the ball...which is not working anyway. On the real, i'm probably averaging 4-5 fumbles a game...that's just ridiculous!

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i havent had any fubling difficulties.....that may be which ever back ur using carry stat...idk..............when i started this thread i got a ridiculous amount of holding calls in 2 straight cpu games ........now in CPU games i still get to many holding calls, nut not near as much as the first 2 .....when im playing a user game maybe 1 a game

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

i had about 14 holding calls in my last 2 games with nebraska, maybe because i run the ball so much but it is curious.

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

2 holdings within 30 secs of my game!!! still playing will update

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

there another 20 secs later

14. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Here is the dilemma I am dealing with, only one person has been consistently saying there are too many holding calls. I probably have the worst team in the league and the holding calls don't bother me. The game does not call enough holding calls for user v user games I played someone recently and between both teams there was only 1 (that's right) 1 penalty all game. Do you guys want no penalties in your games. If you look at the stats and look under penalties I believe Oregon has the most penalties. I don't hear squat from him. What am I suppose to do fellas? I have no Idea, if I lower the slider we are going to have ridiculous games and no penalties.

15. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im just pointing out the facts and i havent said anything about these holding calls since i brought em up the first time ...even though it happens every time......but if i have enough holding calls to cost me a game then yes im going to say something....

it may be people who run the ball alot, but we should be able to run the ball without getting holding calls every drive

16. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

With Oregon running this pistol offense and a youthful offensive line... I expect penalties... lots of them.

I notice that I don't just get "random" holding calls.

I get holding calls when I roll out and sit there(before deciding to scramble).

I get holding calls on screens(where my wideouts make bad decisions and commit clipping and holding penalties).

It's all part of it.

Eventually, with a young team, they get better and make better decisions.

For example, I'm in a 3 team offline dynasty by myself and notice that the older the players, the less stupid penalties they commit.

Think about that.

It works.

17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea right lol...my best olineman Ziemba is 90+ rated and he always does the false starts but i dont get many holding unless i run back across the field and stuff where real life type holdings situations gets called