Holidays

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Holidays

Much like last year, we will likely stray from our regular scheduled advancements. I assume many of you will be traveling, so be sure to take care of your stuff before you head out to avoid an unneeded sim.

Everyone be safe wherever you are going!

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I am putting this in here, because i dont want to start a new thread.

Unexpectadly this morning my wife, who is 7 months pregnant, went into labor. At 3:30 pm this afternoon my daughter was born at 3lbs 2oz, and is being kept in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital in town. Bogey i dont know about our game. I am going to be at the hospital pretty much all day every day until my wife gets out on Thursday. My daughter will most likely be in the NICU for about 2 months. I will check the boards at night when i get home to see how we are doing, but the best way to get a hold of me will be by texting, and then i will let you know if i will be able to be home or not.

Sorry guys just want to give you a heads up, that any delays on my part can be skipped. Do not wait for me, just move on. Talk to you guys later.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Best wishes to you and your family, I'm sure a video game is the last thing on your mind, but if you do want to attempt to fit it in, I will do anything in I can to work around your schedule.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

you have my prayers Mutt ... I'm sure everything will work out in the end for you.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

wow man...... that is good and bad news wrapped up into one.... great news your daughter was born but terrible she will be in the NICU for 2 months until she can function on her own........... you and your fam are definitely in my prayers i truly hope everything turns out ok.....

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Man that is intense...Your family is in my prayers and I hope everything works out..

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

My prayers are with you & your family Mutt.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Congratulations on the new baby Mutt, she is in good hands where she is. One of my friends was in a similar situation when his son was born two months premature and his wife actually almost did not make it through the delivery. Now, his son has wayyyyy too much energy and runs around the house non-stop for hours on end and his wife is fine. Have faith, and best wishes.

9. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

You and your family are in my prayers.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

We're all thinking about you Mutt.

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Mutt, as someone who has a 5 week old in the hospital right now, I completely understand where you are right now.

Best wishes to your family during this time.

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Best wishes to your family Mutt, I'm sure everything will be ok, enjoy that new-found joy you will have in your life!

13. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Thanks for the thoughts guys, it is much appreciated.

Lawdog, i hope that your little one is doing well also. Nothing worse than that feeling of helplessness.