Holly F****** Madden Curse

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, May 12, 2013.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Linebackers have been out all year, L. David just got back from an 8 week collarbone. Judge drops for 6 weeks broken jaw, Beason's cake ass is out again broken jaw. 96 Durability 93 Toughness and 95 Injury = soft bitch hurt half the year every year....

[​IMG]
    <RANT 50% COMPLETE>
    How about these god damn fumbles?! I can deal with the INTs, I'm used to the superlinebacker jump picks but holly shit. 24 Fumbles! And I make SURE to cover the ball when running.

2 Fumbles vs Bills escape with life
    5 MOTHERFUCKIN FIVEEEE!! Fumbles vs Saints get dick stomped 51-38
    2 Fumbles vs Pats get smacked around 38-24
    2 Fumbles vs Seahawks lose 37-27
    2 Fumbles vs Panthers lose 38-35

</RANT>

Ok, I'm done, just needed to vent Madden has me fuckin heated this rotation!! WWOOOOSAHHH

• Like Like x 4
  2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

..... I fumble twice a game last season .... I don't juke as much now, I noticed the fumbles would occur with players with low juke stats coupled by the big hit attribute of the hitter.

3. Black Republican

Nah no jukes we dropped those after after week 1. I'm talking straight line running holding RB, waiting for contact BOOM fumble! At least 2-3 a game. I am lucky to get one recovered but usually 3 of my guys dive right over the damn ball.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Why is it that lineman fly over the ball? Fall down on the damn thing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Black Republican

Its a curse ! Oh an injuries are backwards !! Per Shaun Mason :jimlad:

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Its like everyone on the football field goes full retard lol

7. Black Republican

Except the one fucker that can swan-dive an get the ball while its 1 inch away from the sidelines!

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Backwards? You mean opposite? 99 injury rating is MORE likely to get hurt?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I've said it 10 times - everything I have seen in the actual game contradicts that. I agree that the rating is buggy, but its not 100% opposite. No way.

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Furthermore, how it would make sense to "upgrade" the injury rating and make them more likely to get injured? Wouldn't an "upgrade" decrease the number? Befuddling.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

That could simply be an oversight due to the fact that the injury rating doesn't work as its intended. Still, based on all the games I've played.... players with a higher rating get injured less than guys with a 60 injury rating. I've seen that displayed too many times over the course of countless seasons to convince me otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Honestly I think the injury issues is about fatigue.

My case :
    Last season I ran 4-3 and never subbed in my defenders , result of that was I had 6 starters on IR by the end of those season. My 2 starting DT's , all 3 LB's and my starting SS.

This season : back to 3-4 , I sub in multiple LB's and DE's , I even have one set that is 100% subs at all positions. So far , not a single guy on IR.

Maybe it's happenstance , but I feel like less plays , less tired players = less injury

• Like Like x 3
  13. Raidernation

I agree, though I don't see the amount of injuries the sarge has seen. Outside my RB's being injured every season since I've joined up. I've noticed that fatigue has been a key contributor to my squads injuries. (no huddle = man down) Rice still gets injured every play the ball comes near him but he doesn't count.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Raidernation that sir is why I tried to trade Rice and his Greg Oden like glass body lol

15. Raidernation

Hahaha yeah it's bad, he literally gets hurt on EVERY pass thrown to him. I've never seen anything like it. McFadden and Ford fall victim when they're in the red but this guy is glitched something terrible. Rice will sperm on Keller tonite tho :D

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  16. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Its seems anytime I dump XP into INJ or TGH that player gets hurt in the next game.

17. Black Republican

I noticed the same thing. Same thing with carry, soon as i started to boost Martin's carry he cant hold on to the ball.