Holy Heck

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cyhiphopp, Sep 27, 2012.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I just played my first game in the dynast against FIU. I cruised to a 38-20 final with the backups in for the 4th quarter.

I was excited to save some highlights so I could share them in the game report thread.

After clicking that I wanted to save my highlights my game FROZE! My first game in the dynasty and now I feel like you guys are gonna think I'm restarting... against FIU. I'm ticked

I attached a photo of my TV screen in the state it froze in.

What is the ruling here? Should I replay? If you need to you can sim it. Louisville shoudl be able to beat FIU in a sim.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Sorry, apparently I'm not meant to save highlights.

Attached Files:

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hey onaradio34 can I get a ruling here? Sorry to bug you but I want to knw if I can replay the game or not.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Since you provided the photo you can replay it. Highlights are a gamble. I've heard, though nothing concrete, that saving photos and highlights can cause the freeze. Either do only videos or only photos other than the default ones that the CPU does automatically.

That's speculation though as I luckily have not had that particular bug hit and I usually save both for every game.

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Thanks. Again, sorry. If you look real close you can even see the 38-20 score in the picture under the "please wait" graphic.

So you think it's better to skip the default highlight and go into through the menu? I don't want to skip all highlights so I think I will try it that way.

Watch I will play it again and FIU will go all robo-QB on me. HA!

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I don't know if there is a rhyme or reason to it but I usually do "Create Highlights". I haven't had that bug hit me yet so maybe it is related.