Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Jul 6, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!

With that said, I put some time in this week to try and get everyone involved in TBL. I did some recruiting and replaced 5 players that were holding us back. We are very close to having 100% players that are committed to this league. I consider you committed if you replied to the "Roll Call" thread, or if you are a new owner. Fresh blood is always the most excited.

So guys, please go to the League Lobby, and get some games in. If you show up and no one is there, try to schedule a game. Don't just sit back and assume that no one is going to play. Be PROACTIVE. I got 2 games in today with 2 new owners, Jeremy and SimSportsGamer. Both are very good, and will challenge you. If everyone sits back on their hands, expect this league to fail. If you guys try to get games in, we all will see this league take off again.

It will be a little more challenging to get games in, I know. There are much less games open then there used to be when the league first started. Take advantage of the scheduling threads, PM owners, do whatever you have to do to set up a time. When you respond to messages, don't just reply that you can't play at such and such a time, suggest a time as well. It all goes back to being proactive. If everyone in the Roll Call thread truly was serious about playing in TBL, then put forth the effort. We are all given a good chance to play these games now that we have owners, so please get them done.

Hope to see you out on the field.