Horns Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Dec 3, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Horns Presser

Congrats on your first win as coach of the horns. How does it feel to be a part of a very successful program year in and year out?

What are you looking forward to moving on to the rest of the season?

Is there any talk about a National Championship this season?

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Congrats on your first win as coach of the horns. How does it feel to be a part of a very successful program year in and year out?

Its an honor to be a part of this tradition at the University of Texas, but I don't think we have been a successful program year in and year out. To be successful in the Big 12 you must be consistent and be in the championship game at season end. Thats something we are still trying to accomplish at Texas.

What are you looking forward to moving on to the rest of the season?

I'm anxious to see how our game next week goes with TCU. The hornfrogs have alot of hype, i hope we knock that out a little. Also, I want to see how Colt McCoy matures in his senior year at quartback. See if he can beat our rivals.

Is there any talk about a National Championship this season?

I'm not going to tell you like other coaches would that where not thinking about it we are taking it one game at a time, but it is one of our goals. That something Stoops would say. After getting screwed last year and seeing Oklahoma get embaressed. Our goal is to beat OU and go into the National Championship game to show that the Big 12 can contend.

HOOK EM