Hot Damn..El Quester Returns!!! Matching Up This Week..........

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Well...........Well............Well......I heard it was Season 3 Week 5 in this here 12th Man Football. We got some teams that's playing some damn football this season. Some teams got off to the fast start they were hoping for, while others are looking at the top teams of their respective divisions from on their backs.

A few teams that were not in the playoffs of season 1 are on the rise....it's gonna be interesting to see the end result. New rookies...old veterans...retired players, not to mention a couple of owners giving the 12th Man the deuces...I mean, what more can you ask for???

Let's take a look at a couple of matches for this week:

Packers Vs. Bears -- Two teams with perfect records will duke it out for supremacy in their division... Packers..reigning and defending SuperBowl Champs of Season 1 against a renewed and rejuvenated Bears squad. Coach Zo must've been on a mission in the off-season, his boys are playing lights out during the season. A nice a balanced attack on offense, they know how to mix it up and get into the endzone whether it's by throwing or running. The Bears have been able to keep their QB upright only allowing 4 sacks throughout 4 games. Enter the Packers...they have been winning since before the playoffs of the 1st season. The defense on this team is able to get to the QB as they have 14 sacks on the year and forced 5 fumbles and picked the ball off 9 times. Somebody has to lose....we don't do ties in the 12th Man...somebody will lead their team to victory. The Packers have a balanced attack as well.........but....there's always a but.......the Bears will make them one-dimensional. Bears only allowed 143 yards rushing in 4 games...somebody get my damn calculator, whats that, something like 35 or 36 yards per game allowed? If the Bears can find a way to hold on to the rock against the Packers, they will win this grind out of a game in week 5. Because of the Bears yards allowed against the run, I pick them to put Boots To Asses this game...Bears will be (5-0)

Panthers Vs. Falcons -- These damn Panthers are playing some damn football this season. After missing out on a playoff spot to the 49er's, the Panthers are making sure that it wont come down to a tie breaker this season. The Falcons are (0-4) on the season, and are having some problems protecting the QB allowing 11 sacks throughout 4 games. They seem to have a thing for moving the chains and picking up 1st downs but the Panthers will do their thing in this one keeping the Falcons without a win and looking for answers. Jim is having a hell of a year on defense making plays..11 ints. 11 sacks and forced 3 fumbles. I just think the Panthers will be too much this game....Boots To Asses from the Panthers to the Falcons X-mas style...Panthers will be (5-0)

Hot damn....that's all my time for this edition...but bet your last dollar...I will return!!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great write up Jon! Glad I read it AFTER my game with Rod, lol.

• Like Like x 3