Hot Head Fighting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, May 20, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Hot Head Fighting

Hot Head Fighting is proud to announce the addition of two new fighters.

Joining Michael Bisping, Matt Hughes, Brock Lesnar and Andrei Arlovski are former UFC champion Tito Ortiz and fan favorite Joe Lauzon. "HHF is one of the best teams in all of MMA, I'm happy to begin my title quest in the TFC and start training soon. I look forward to working with such high class athletes and becoming a part of this team." Ortiz was quoted at the press conference announcing the signing.

Big news continues to surround the Hot Head Fighting camp as Anderson Silva has been seen in discussions with several fighters in HHF. If Anderson makes the jump and joins the HHF team, they might need to change their name to simply.... "The Champs". With former champions and current challengers in Brock Lesnar, Matt Hughes and Tito Ortiz, another champion in training would only make this team stronger.

Things look great at the Hot Head camp and the team looks forward to the beginning of the TFC.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Glad to be aboard. Tito Ortiz is looking to get back to the top and Joe Lauzon is ready to show the world what he's made of.