Hot seat edition 2 with John(Jaged)

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by thafuture3886, Sep 14, 2012.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Jul 23, 2010
    In our 2nd edition of the Hot Seat we sit down with reigning Super Bowl Champion, Jaged. After bringing the first Super Bowl to Detroit in forever, Jaaged now takes his talents to Jacksonville in hopes of reviving the lowly Jaguars. Without further ado, i bring to you THE HOT SEAT

1)First off tell us a little about yourself?
    I'm a high school English teacher. I teach various grades including Advanced Placement Language and Composition.

2) You won the final Superbowl in Madden 12 and came up just short in season 2, do you think that success will translate over to this version of Madden?
    Don't forget coming up short in the final season of Madden 11. I think success can translate season to season regardless of the team you run. With that said, I am absolutely pathetic right now and am in need of a lot of work in order to be able to compete.

3) Even though you had a very late pick in the team draft, explain to us what it was that attracted you to the Jags as opposed to the teams remaining(Browns, Broncos and Bills)?
    Youth, potential, and MJD. I was really interested in Trent Richardson but compared to MJD he's... Ok. Plus MJD only 27! I also thought the defense of the Jaguars was very good.... I thought wrong as I'm still being torched.

4) Do you feel your team is ready to compete for a title? if so, why? If not, why?
    You never know. By in my current state, absolutely not.

5) You're known to be pretty quiet on trade talks instead opting to build through draft and free agency like your boy Bill Belecheat, sorry Belichick. With the new setup for the league, do you envision yourself continuing to build through the draft or will you go against conventional wisdom and opt for a big deal or 2?
    I rarely see the value in trades especially with the way the seasons have been only three and I'm far more into developing my own talent or finding it and developing it. Therefore, I have high hopes for this new XP system but the jury is still out on it. But hey I just put Daryl Smith OLB on the block.... Guess no one wants a great linebacker.

6) You're in a pretty solid division, who do you feel is your biggest threat to dethrone you(division or conference)?
    Serious? The Cardinals since Andy isn't around! Just kidding. I have respect for them all. From what I remember Hoodii is a defensive mastermind. Havoc pretends he likes to pass. Dave I have yet to really get to know but I've seen him put up numbers. I'd say they are equally challenging at this point.

7) Lastly, please give us a prediction for how you expect your team to do this season?
    I'm starting to think I might get a top ten pick for the first time in my career.

I'd like to thank Jaged for participating in this edition of the Hot Seat. Stay tuned next week for another edition of, THE HOT SEAT!
    • Like Like x 7

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Nice work guys. The season is still very young. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
    Good job
    • Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    Great job guys!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. javy0472