1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

HOT SEAT, SEASON 2 WEEK 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 10, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

3 up, 3 down

3 UP - Hot coaches looking to move up

1. DAVID CUTCLIFFE, Duke - He has worked miracles at Duke by getting a few wins. Don't know if the SEC wants him back, but his game could play well in the Big East of Big 10.

2. MARK STOOPS, FSU - Great work with Jimbo Fisher. Has the family success going in his direction.

3. DAN MULLEN, MSU - Love the guy. Incredible work with the Bulldogs. I know a certain coach at ULL that may jump at a chance to get this job.

3 DOWN - Coaches on their last leg

1. LUKE FICKELL, OSU - Not fair to Luke considering the circumstances, but he must win or he is gone.

2. JEFF TEDFORD, Cal - He hasn't won in quite some time, but yet there are no whispers coming out of Berkeley that he will be gone.

3. RICK NEUHEISEL, UCLA - Has struggled mightily at UCLA. They must do something to redirect the program.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Dan Mullen is my uncle....not really but in the fake video game world, he is my uncle

• Like Like x 1
  3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

also per your update....Purdue OC...very intriguing but I think I am a HC. Hopefully a successful season in BG will get me a HC offer from a bad BCS team. Purdue, Indiana, the entire Big East...i would jump.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I am curious to see what the best method of moving up will be. Take an OC job at a decent BCS school, or be successful at a small school and wait for a big school to get you?

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am thinking I wait it out (if i am able). I dont mind BG and want to win the MAC before I leave. Maybe get them that third star

• Like Like x 1
  6. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

If he were your uncle, I KNOW you would hook me up with sideline passes?

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

if he was...I would be standing right next to you on the sidelines...

maybe we can fool him?

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

LOL...it's worth a try. Come on down and we'll catch him right before the game. You just start running towards him with arms spread for a big hug, yelling "Uncle Dan, Uncle Dan!!!...it's me Uncle Dan!!!"