1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Houston Texans Owner (DaveIV82) retiring

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DaveIV82, Jan 13, 2013.

1. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Hey guys,

I am sorry to do this but I have to retire from the league. I had an opportunity come up at work that is occupying almost all of my free time. I should have probably done this before the draft so for that I am sorry (esp to the next owner of the Texans). I enjoyed my time playing over the last few months.

Thanks for the good times,

Dave

2. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Wow, hate to see you go man. Good luck with the job! If you ever feel like you have the time or desire to come back, we'll be here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Hate to see you go man. Good luck with everything at work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Thanks guys, I really didn't want to do this. My work is putting me through a "boot camp" type of training. Senior leadership is keeping tabs on this and I need to make at least a B to pass and move up. Class from 8-5 is not so bad but then I have labs and homework daily after that. It is a huge opportunity for my family.

I did not want to become a problem for the league so I felt this was best. We will see how things work out but I would love to come back sometime in the future.

5. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Hope it all works out for you man, head back once you have the time!!