Houston Texans Trade Block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by RFF, Sep 15, 2015.

1. RFF

RFF Walk On

• Offense
    • Defense
      • DE/OLB James Sutton - OVR 77 - age 22 SUPERSTAR Potential
        • http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/5506791/attributes
        • Drafted Sutton because he was the best player available, the only elite pass rushing prospect. I have Marshall (below), so my preference is to deal Sutton to a team who can turn him into the ultra-elite pass rusher he can so easily be. His physicals are inSANE (better than Marshall, better than Bostic, etc.). He can easily get to 90+ FMV. He is Superstar potential. This guy is begging for someone to make him into a 90-99 OVR.
        • Going price is a ~1st round pick.
        DE/OLB Hunter Marshall - OVR 88 - age 27
        • http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/5504696/attributes
        • I probably won't trade Marshall, but since I just drafted a young potential super-stud pass rusher (above), I am open to dealing Marshall and developing the rookie. Marshall has great physicals & comes in day 1 as a top-tier premiere pass rusher. He racks up double-digit sacks without me ever usering him. He's a key piece of my defense, I line him up all over on passing downs, and I won't trade him for below-market value. But if you need a truly premiere pass rusher & are willing to pay a fair price, I'm listening. If I trade Sutton (above), Marshall instantly becomes untouchable. I will keep one of these two players no matter what.
      • OLB Whitney Mercilus - OVR 85 - age 31
        • http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/5505729/attributes
        • Long-time stalwart of my front 7, just drafted his replacement so may as well ship Mercilus out. He'll be excellent in the sim season & very good next user season. In particular he's an absolute stud against the run with his size & tackling/pursuit, and the accel & ZCV to drop back into coverage on occasion.
        • Won't be asking for a ton in return, nothing like a 1st rounder. Possibly a mid/late 2nd would get him (considering this could be our final user season, that's probably fair... draft not worth as much as it was 5 seasons ago).
    Needs
    Draft picks (always)
    starting FS
    slot CB

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I'd love to trade you Gio.....perhaps we can work out a deal that includes Clowney,

3. RFF

RFF Walk On

Nope

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

5. RFF

RFF Walk On

I am highly motivated to move Foster & Wilfork.

Wilfork is a one-year rental, Foster is a two-year stud plus another 1-2 years as a "big back" contributor.

Make me an offer. greatnessdc just traded for veteran RB Forsett to make his playoff push, and he's not nearly the RB Foster is. If you're a team with SB contention the next 2 years on your radar, I hope you're well-armed, because your opponents are.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  6. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Great sales pitch.

7. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump--trade for Joseph fell through when the other team didn't bother to check cap space... so I'd really like to deal him before the trade deadline. He's 86 OVR, both times I simmed the Texans season he did not retire and was 86-88 OVR still next season (can't speak beyond that).

Two third round picks and he is yours.

8. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

9. RFF

RFF Walk On

Texans have #17 overall tonight & are very open to moving up (into the ~7-11 range) OR down (to late 1st / very top of 2nd).

PM me if you want to discuss things ahead of time as mid-draft trades are tight (but doable).

10. RFF

RFF Walk On

11. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated: Will consider offers for folks attempting to trade up to the #8, #39, & #40 overall picks.

Open to trading down for more/future picks as well as pick-for-player.

12. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump.

#9 overall is officially on the table. Looking to trade back (but not too far back) in the first round.

13. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

14. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Langford is a beast for me in MBA..... Course that's season one and we are entering 3 now so he hasn't gotten the same kind of dev here.

15. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

27 yr old QB who is ready to win now (90+ SAC/MAC) on the block. Not many of those floating around.

16. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Didn't you just spend two seasons developing that guy? Planning on drafting a QB sometime soon lol?

17. RFF

RFF Walk On

Yeah. Probably will stick with him, but tough to keep Matt Ryan on the bench atm!

18. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

19. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

20. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump.

Will most likely be looking to trade down in this year's draft (currently ~12th overall but may shift a bit). I'd like to end up with a ~late first plus an extra pick. Open to taking a pick in next year's draft as part of any deal.

• Like Like x 1
  21. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump - trade block updated.

Also I guess I can't make another Saturday night draft so all my picks will be open for trade. Keep in mind it's a sim season and the Texans tend to sim poorly with Savage at QB. Likely early picks.

22. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump. All picks on the table. Will update after the reg season sims & I know where I'm picking.

23. RFF

RFF Walk On

Bump.

Brian Cushing & Riddick are priced to move.

24. RFF

RFF Walk On

Updated.

25. RFF

RFF Walk On

Will move Riddick for anything other than a 7th