1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Houston/UCF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NatiSaint, Sep 28, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Houston/UCF

Hey Bud - Sorry i havent been on. Busted up my elbow in training today.

Will you be around tomorrow at all?

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Are you gonna have to go on the IR? Is this gonna affect your gameplay?lol I will be online after 8:30 tonight. You down?

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

no fortunately - i dont quit. I may be hurt and banged up but unlike a few other people in my profession - i dont have have vaginitis. Pain and injury come with the sport and I am gonna battle through it. I trained last night on it and was in some serious pain but i live in a F*** IT Mentality

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

You ever do any shows down this way.

5. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Not really - furthest we go is down to Frankfort, KY (OCCASIONALLY)

Most of the time we run shows in Cincinnati, OH. Fairfield,OH. West Harrison, IN. Ft. Wright, KY.

----

When ya wanna play?

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

8:30 is the earliest I can do it. I got work till 7:00 and then spend time with the kids till they go to bed at 8:00 so anytime after 8:30 earlier the better tho cause I need to get some sleep I didn't get any this weekend. frankfort is only 10 min from me in Shelbyville. Let me know when you guys are down there I'll take the boys they will get a kick out of it.