1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Houston vs ECU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Oct 31, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Houston vs ECU

When you wanna play. Really would like to watch the USC v Oregon game tonight. Just throwing it out there. You got any ideas?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I was going to send you a message on xbl but I hate typing stuff on there. I had a Madden game to play at that time. I'm doing halloween stuff tonight and also want to watch the usc game. I could play tomorrow morning, or after 4 tomorrow, or anytime after 5 monday night. What do you think?

Edit:Vikings and packers are on tomorrow at 4, can't miss that. I have a two hour round trip to make around lunch time but anytime after 8 would be fine tomorrow night, or before noon.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

how about 9:00 eastern sunday night?

4. BDSDIGITAL

Ok I should be good for that. I might have company tonight so I'd say I'm about 70% for that time. If not, could we go Monday night?

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

would earlier or later be better for you say 7:00 or 8:00 or maybe 10:00 or 11:00 I have monday off and would rather get it in tonight since I have to work early tuesday.

6. BDSDIGITAL

Can we play at 7:30? ish? That would probably work perfectly.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

7:45 would be perfect I will try for 7:30 that is bed time for the kids so it all depends on them cooperating. see you then.

8. BDSDIGITAL

ok fair enough. See you then.