Houston we have a problem

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 23, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Houston we have a problem

So in trying to do Marcman's stuff so we can get to week 1 I lost the custom schedule. Damnit. I'm sorry guys, I have to recreate the damn dynasty and send out new invites and everyone has to do their preseason shit all over again. Once again I'm sorry, was trying to get this thing rolling quickly has bit me in the ass.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Same thing in TT1 & TT2

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Rod,

I have an out of town baseball game tonight and will not be home until late. I will try and get it done between work and when I have to leave for the game. If I do not have time I should have it done by 10pm tonight.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Shit! I had some ballers wanting to come to the REAL USC.

5. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

haha yeah I had one top 100 player wanting to come and he was a TE. Now I have none. Its cool though Hotrod no worries. Good luck to everyone

6. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    It's just disappointing as hell. I was trying to have things work out so the people who were going out of town could get their games in without having to sim. Hopefully all the preseason stuff can get done tonight because I know Blaza leaves tomorrow and he and Mazzman were slated to play in week 1.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    FUCK I just realized I didn't put Baylor in the other division this morning. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap5Sw3xsZhU[/YOUTUBE]

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Problem solved..

When you're back on can you try 1 last thing man. Some new information has surfaced that the problem might actually have been dropping/adding users, nothing to do with custom conferences

So can you just re-create TT2? Do custom schedules for week 1. And advance to regular season. Everything all the leagues did yesterday minus dropping/adding a user. If that works, all this was for nothing and that was the problem

Just did this and it worked.