Houston we have a problem....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Oct 21, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Houston we have a problem....

and I don't mean me. All of our previous recruiting promises are gone. At least all of houstons are. If this is true than we loose all of our coaching prestige correct? That means we won't be able to get new pitches open. At least until we earn them again. Not a huge deal but still a pain in our ass. Thought anyone?

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I didn't think we were allowed to use promises?

I assume you mean pitches?

(Sorry, I'm slow...long day coaching haha)

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

There are no rules about using promises.

I am still confused about what you are talking about though.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

yes it resets coach prestige and discards all promises (i assume as if they never happened? maybe not, we could all be losing recruits next season) when the dynasty is reset. or whenever you retire and are reinvited.

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well hell! I must've been thinking of the others I am/was in....damn!

Now I know though...that excites me!:D

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

OK in dynasty each recruit has a report card like thing in how he relates to said coach and school he represents. Your coaching grade goes up and down depending on how long you have been at the school, awards you have won and promises you have kept these things went back to zero when we restarted the D. At least that is how I think it goes.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

so everything is reset when you retire the OD? that's stupid, we'd be doing that a lot even if there weren't problems.

8. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Yeah, everything resets. I was wondering why you guys were alway sending new invites. A new invite is if a new coach is hired. I thought this was known. It affects a big part of what we are trying to build. All your coaching stats start over. Win, loss record resets. Promises are gone.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It doesn't matter if the stats are gone. I'm keeping track of all of that. I'm keeping track of a lot of things.

It sucks that it gets rid of promises, oh well, we will just get rid of that.