Hova's Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hova, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

1. Pats 11-2 - Pats are in the top 5 per usual. Phil is one of the best stick guys, match that up with one of the top teams and you have a recipe for success.

2. Eagles 11-3 - The god of the NFC still reigns supreme. He did split 1-1 with the Giants this year but I still see him winning the division and the NFC.

3. Giants 11-3 - Peench is back in action this year doing work after a down season. He looks to have one of the strongest teams in the playoffs but can he take down LAWDOG again?

4. Falcons 10-3 - Ant is back in action as well! The scariest part about this team is that they are playing solid defense. If anyone can beat LAW my chips are on Ant!

5. Texans 10-3 - Saw is going work in the AFC with his 3rd in NFL ranked rushing game with over 2100 yards. I have heard it is hard to stop. Let's see if he can ride a running game to the superbowl, something we dont see much off!

6. Chiefs 9-4 - Baron and the CHEFS. They are right in the fold with Madison throwing ALOT of TDs but also ALOT of INTs. There only hope is if he starts throwing to KC WRs only....

7. Bucs 9-4 - The Bucs and Jowers have a top 10 offense this year despite medicore QB play. Pry won't have the fire power to overthrow Ant however...

8. Seahawks 9-5 - DanThraxx the one guy who has beat law more than once... But can he do it 2 times in a row?? Best shot at an upset here.

9. Browns 9-4 - The Browns are finally over .500!!! Sucks that Mr. Mason missed so many games recently but he still has a strong chance of making the playoffs because the AFC sucks so much balls. Pulling for a Brownie playoff birth!

10. Jets 8-5 - Matrix is having a solid season led by Stephen Hill who has over 1,000 yards and 11 TDs. He now has a much stronger chance of a playoff birth with the Bills QUITTING.

11. Cardinals 8-6 - Jsimms and cheesedick AP have the Cards primed for a playoff birth finally. AP has 1,800 yards already and will most likely need to add to that to extend the season in the Desert.

12. Raiders 7-6 - Da raidersssssssssssssssss; Will not be making the playoffs.

13. Lions 7-6 - The Lions have no depth and it shows... BUT they are still the favorites to win the North and get a free undeserving spot in the playoffs. Masler will NOT beat me twice in a row.

14. Packers 7-5-1 - Amazing here. Masler started off red hot and has faltered lately. He still has a chance to make Boros history in TMFL by making the playoffs but I just can't let him.

15. Bengals 6-7 - Dalton is passing 5000 times a game and it is showing with the number 1 passing attack in the NFL. But he has more INTs than TDs and the Ginger looks to be missing the playoffs at this point.

16. Bears 6-6-1 - Da bears. Cutler sucks and it looks like the end for the Bears unless they can finish very strong.

17. Ravens 6-7 - Ravens have a pretty bad offense. Still have a slight chance in the horrible division they reside in.

18. Jaguars 6-7 - Started off hot but the talent is just not there yet. Jags never got the QB they needed to Win.

19. Saints 6-7 - WTH is this?? Capp better be taking sims, there is no excuse for this team being under .500 after all the years of solid play.

20. Broncos 6-7 - Successor Mallett is not doing so well, I think they want Manning back.

21. Colts 5-8 - After threatening to drop Luck to combat cheese, Fuzzy decided instead just to suck with Luck and miss the playoffs.

22. Panthers 5-8 - Ok what the hell is this? HR must not be playing any of his games.

23. Rams 4-9 - Bruce has one of the worst ranked offenses in the TMFL. Blame Bradford. Should have came out of college early and played for the Lions.

24. Steelers 4-9 - Steel curtain has become a flannel curtain. No offense either.

25. 49ers 4-9 - Don't know much about this guy except he has the worst scoring offense in the League.

26. Redskins 3-10 - Moon has had trouble this cycle. RG3 has as well with a 59.9 rating and being sacked 36 times.

27. Dolphins 3-10 - Caleb tried.

28. Cryboys 3-10 - No better place I like to see America's Team then way down here!

29. Vikings 2-11 - Vikings have had trouble all cycle, no redemption here.

30. Chargers 2-11 - Chargers are a long way from anything.

31. Titans 2-11 - After last seasons tank job they seem to be right back at it, except no first round talent this time.

32. Bills 10-3 - Keller and the Bills rank last by default because he is a giant vagina.

TMFL

• Like Like x 10
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Beat you once, I'll do it again!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Madison is going deep and he doesn't give a shit who catches it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I'm hoping my run game continues to stay on fire. Foster and Housware are becoming a great duo but in the playoffs it only takes one game to be off and sent home!

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Nice work Hova but easy with that font lol , damn near had a stroke

• Like Like x 2
  6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I can pass with the best of em. But I get fucking stupid at times and think I can make elite throws with a mid level QB. Sigh. Fucked up my chances at the playoffs and I'm still salty

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

You jinxed me on the defense comment, as I go and let Rodgers have a field day on me..

Looks like you may need to win out to make the playoffs now.

8. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

You're definitely right about the 49ers offense.

9. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I could tell..... I believe 5 Patriots caught his passes

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

1. Great movie.

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

:facepalm:

12. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Great stuff man, glad to see you pumping this out again. The loss to lawdog was on a sim, so it'd be an interesting rematch in the playoffs.

Con full bush.

And Danthraxxx , Hova's font is just celebrating pride day methinks.

• Like Like x 1
  13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So is there anyway I make the playoffs? If I upset Ant and beat Capp and (some how the Jets lose 2 would I get in? Still pissed off that I lost a sim to the Dolphins after he quit on me... Just my luck there.

14. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

It would come down to common opponents which I am too lazy to figure out.

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You probably got me there too

16. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Not ranked last, YES!!

• Like Like x 1