How anxious are you getting?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 2, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    How anxious are you getting?

I'm so ready for this game to hurry up and release. I haven't played a game in about 2 months. 12 days away!

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Very anxious and very bored.

Can't find another game to hold my interest. Was thinking of busting out the PS2 for some God of War action.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Man I love God of War. I'm going to be getting a PS3 because of God of War 3.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

This last week has felt like a year. I am ready for the 14th to get here already.

5. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Im very excited about this. Im on vacation right now as we speak in myrtle beach till the 11th. Then I come home so i have vacation to keep my mind off of it haha.

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I just found out hooking my xbox up through a switch using internet connection sharing on my computer = super laggy multiplayer games. Gah.

Tried moving the wireless router upstairs to connect directly but for some reason it didn't work.

I miss my old apartment =/.

7. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I was really pumped up for 08 since 07 was my first year playing online and I could not wait to see how different the game would be. For 09 I was geeked too, but for 10 I'm not really excited/anxious for the game to drop. But once I get it and start playing I'll be addicted again, I think.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I am anxious for my xbox to return from Microsoft so I can play the demo that you guys are probably labbing right now.